You/Sachiko Juraku - Emotions Part 2

Sachiko was beginning to think that trapping you into becoming her housepet was a bad idea

Sachiko was beginning to think that trapping you into becoming her housepet was a bad idea. After she had collared you, you stopped talking. She had brushed it off at first, thinking you were just upset for a moment but you hadn't spoken a word in weeks.

"Just give her some time, Ms. Juraku. She's doing this so you break off the contract."

After they had dropped you off at your class, Sachiko and Mikura headed to an empty classroom to talk about you. Mikura couldn't care less about you but Sachiko was worried so therefore Mikura was worried too.

"We've tried that but it's gotten us nowhere. She's still mute."

Mikura was shocked to actually see how upset Sachiko was about it. She had thought you were simply a new obsession she would eventually grew bored of but that wasn't the case. Sachiko had come to actually care about you.

"I think that maybe you should break off the contract with her...."

Mikura has to take a step back when Sachiko turns around to face her with narrowed eyes.

"How dare you even propose that idea!? After what we did to..."

"She never wanted to be part of this!" Mikura yells. Her eyes widen and she covers her mouth when she realizes what she had done. In the years that Mikura has known Sachiko, she had never spoken over or yelled at her owner. "I...I'm so sorry. Please forgive me! I accept any punishment you wish to give me."

It seems like time stands still as Mikura awaits her punishment before Sachiko finally talks.

"No. You're right. I just really wanted this to work, Mikura. It seemed to work with you. Why can't it work with her?"

Taking the question as her permission to speak, Mikura continues with her explanation.

"She never wanted to be in this school to begin with. Perhaps if you can somehow get her out of here. She'll be really appreciative of your efforts."

"Absolutely not! I'll not have her out of my sight...." Sachiko pauses and lets out a sigh. "You really think that might work?"

"I'm not quite sure but it is worth a shot."

X

It didn't take long after their conversation for Sachiko to begin the process of getting you out of the academy. After strongly worded letters(threats) to your parents, you were pulled out of the school without any answers. They just telling you that the academy was far too dangerous for you and provided no other explanation.

What was even more surprising was that Sachiko had let you go when you transferred. You had assumed she would be against it and do anything in her power to stop the transfer but that hadn't been the case. She simply just took off your collar and wished you the best at your new school.

After that strange goodbye, you had through you had seen the last of her. However you were wrong when you walked out of school on your first day. At the entrance, there stood Sachiko with Mikura at her side. You could hear the whispers about the two of them so you hurried to meet them.

"What are you doing here?!"

You hissed at them. You expected for her to get angry but Sachiko smiled.

"It seems you were right, Mikura. All I had to do was transfer you out of the academy and you're singing like a canary."

You frowned as you realized what she meant.

"You're responsible for this?"

She nods.

"I am. I was worried about your 180 change so I had to resort to extreme measures. You're welcome."

"Wait. You expect me to thank you after what you did?" Her silence gives you your answer. "You're crazy!'

Sachiko looks around to check that no one is paying attention before she pushes you against the wall and uses her body to stop you from leaving.

"I would think carefully about what comes out of your mouth next. I could just as easily take you back to the academy and have you become my pet again. So what is it going to be?"

"...Thank you."

You mutter under your breath. She smirks and leans in to press a quick kiss against your lips, shocking you.

"I expect daily reports about your days and that we spend Saturday or Sunday together. If I tell you that I want to see you, you either come to me or I'll come to you. Understand?" All you can do is nod, still stunned about what happened. "Good. I'll leave you then. Your report should be sent by 9."

As you watched them walk away, all you could think about was how you were never going to escape Sachiko. You had caught her eye and she was never going to let you go.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Mikura .... - Why

Kirari Momobami - Sunglasses

Yumeko Jabami - Tears Part 2

Sayaka I... - Traitor Part 3

Midari .... - ?? (fluff)

Kirari/Midari - Obsession

Kirari Momobami - Part 2 (Team?? Basketball)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Fascination

Kirari Momobami - Yumeko .... - Challenge (at)

Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3

Kirari Momobami - Witness

Kirari Momobami - Lift

Kirari Momobami - Treat

--------------