18

I gaze at the reports with an unsurprised expression even though my body was trembling, I breathe in an out. I was trying to calm myself, I was actually pregnant. I bite my lower lips to contsin my cries. I take two deep breaths, I don't want a child. I get up from my seat and walk in obstetrician's and gynaecologist cabin closing the door behind me.

"According to lab tests you are probably in second week of your pregnancy, for abortion you need to prepare yourself both mentally and physically..." She instructed me everything I need to prepare at home for doing so and sets my appointments.

"Lastly, I want to ask you one more thing," I look at her allowing her to ask.
"Do you really want it?" She asks and I clench my dress tightly. I look down at the ultrasound image of my baby. The small seed like thing. Its the baby that is growing inside me. Something in me didn't want it. I wasn't a empath, It was just a facade to blimd everyone. I wasn't one.

Heaving sigh I nod, "Yes I want to do it,"
Doctor nods looking down at the prescription and smiles, "Your abortion will take place three days, here are somethings you need to prepare for and medication," I nod getting up from seat. I walk out. I'm on a break from college right now.
Everything probably will be taken care of. I haven't told my parents, I know my parents are open minded people but still I don't want to worry them.

I came out of hospital to see the rain pouring down heavily and with a sigh, I open my umbrella amd walk out under it.

°°°

I pay at the counter for the things I have bought. Necessities doctor asked me to buy. I walk out of the store, my hand resting on the belly. I look down sadly, I don't know what I want? Once mom told me, When you come to know their is a life growing inside you, you become attached to it. Am I feeling attached? I shake the thought off and walk away holding tightly on my bag amd looking at the ground instinctively walking consciously.

I see a pair of legs in front of me, stopping suddenly. I halt and look all the way up at the man. He looks at me smiling sinisterly. Before I could understand something hard came in contact with my head, tink. The sound came rings in my ear.

The pain spreading in my forehead. I raise my hand in order to cover my aching backhead. The tears hazes my eyes got covered with darkness, no matter how hard I tried to keep myself awake, I still ended up losing myself to darkness.

My hands wrapping around my belly instinctively. Again.

I heard someone say, "She will lure that monster out of his den,"

I couldn't understand what they were saying. What monster are they talking about? What den? I'm just a normal girl, Why are they doing this to me? My baby? What about It? Is that little bean okay?

To be continued...

Hola! Chingus, Tysm for reading my book. ILYSM.
'Please Vote and Comment'
'Share your views'
'Drink water and stay hydrated'