No Fucking Privacy In This House-TBS

"Fuck," I sighed, grabbing a towel, and wrapping it around my naked body, humming my little tune.The fucking bathroom doors lock is broken. Again. I have asked Dylan, Ki-Hong and even Will to fix it, but no one did. Probably because this is their house, they're family and walk in on each other. Then again, they're all guys. "Thomas?!" I yell, walking into his room with only my towel around my body. He was on his bed playing with a butterfly knife. "Hmm," He hums in response, not even looking at me. "Can you fucking fix the bathroom door for me? Please?" I plead, sitting down on the bed next to him, the towel still wrapped around my body. "Sure," He smiles, finally looking up at me as I stood up again. "Hey," he smirks, grabbing my arm, and pulling me to sit on his lap. "Yes?" I blush, holding the towel tightly. "What do I get in return?" He smirks, kissing my neck. "To be the lookout," I smirk, leaving a small kiss on his nose, and got up, walked out of his room, walking into the bathroom. "Okay!" I heard him yell from the room, and I giggled a little, closing the door, hoping it would stay shut. I sighed, walking over to the shower, dropping my towel to the ground, turning on the water and waiting for it to warm up a little. I hummed my little tune, holding my hand under the water to feel if it was warm. I let out a breath and got into the warm, steamy shower. There was no shower curtain, so I just hung my towel over the railing. The water was so good.I grabbed Thomas's shampoo, popped the cap open, and plopped a massive blob onto my hand. It smelt good like Thomas. My hands went straight to my hair, where they started massaging the shampoo into my hair. I heard footsteps coming down the hallway, coming to a stop, as they reached the door. I waited a while, rinsing out my hair, and I heard the door creak. I turned around hesitantly to see who it was, and to my surprise, Thomas was standing in the doorway already half-naked, His shirt in his hand. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself, staring at him. "What?" I ask, and he just smirked at me, coming closer. He took off his jeans, discarding them, getting in the shower with me.He started kissing me, grabbing my hands, pinning them above my head, making me drop the towel, kicking it out of the shower. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he left blue-ish purple marks along my jawline. "T-Thomas," I stutter out, it sounding more like a moan. "Yes," I could feel him smirk against my neck. "I-I" He pulled away to look at me, and all I could do was stare into his beautiful brown orbs. "Kiss me," I breathed out, and his lips slammed into mine, kissing me passionately. His one hand went into my wet purple hair. The other hand went to squeeze my ass. "Thomas," I moan as he slips one finger inside me without any warning.PART 2?