Chapter 14- Bank robbery

We were sitting on the table, waiting for Max and Liam to get home with the pizzas. It was dinner time and the boys decided to be lazy and eat from outside today. I offered to cook but they denied saying that they don't want the house to burn down.

Did they forget I used to live alone? I know how to cook.

That doesn't mean you cook good.

But my food is still edible.

Yeah, right.

Out of nowhere, Damien came and sat down beside me. The proximity between us made my nerves go haywire.

"Are you alright?" He asked with concern lining his deep voice.

"Um.. Ye-yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I nervously laughed and scratched the nape of my neck.

"Your face is covered in scratches." He said with a frown.  

"Trust me, I left a lot of scratches on her face too. And it felt amazing pulling out her hair while she kept screamed like a banshee." I grinned proudly.

He smiled and shook his head.

"I am hungry! Where are these idio-" Zack was interuppted when Max and Liam came back laughing at something.

"We got pizzas!" Max cheered.

"Finally." Zack rolled his eyes.

***

"Jennifer, can I take your phone for a minute?" Zack asked me. "Why? What happened to yours?" I asked. "It's dead." He shrugged.

I handed him my phone and then realised something- "Wait, how do you know my password?!" I asked with narrowed eyes. Zack smirked, " 0 0 0 0. Really creative." He rolled his eyes and walked away, leaving me stunned.

"I thought it was a good password." I whispered to myself.

"It is." Max said. "Mine is the same."

***

"So how are we getting the money now?" Liam asked when everyone was seated in the living room.

"By selling Jennifer's organs, what else." Zack said nonchalantly, while flipping through the TV channels.

My eyes widened, "WHAT?!"

"He's joking." Max assured me.

I felt relieved while Zack laughed at my face.

Then suddenly, I had an idea.

"Hey, how about we rob a bank?"

***

"It was just an advice! I didn't mean to actually do it!..... And it surely didn't involve my involvement!" I stared at the four of them. We are all hiding behind the bushes planning how to execute this plan.

Yup. We are robbing a bank. In broad daylight.

Why did you have to open your mouth.

I didn't knew they would actually consider it!

"C'mon. Stop crying. You are living with us, get used to the criminal life." Zack dismissed.

"Have you done this before?!" I whispered to Max who looked absolutely excited.

"No. It's the first time." He grinned.

"What?! You aren't even experienced in this?!"

"Of course we are. We used to rob different shops and stores."

"A bank is different."

"How hard could it be?"

Turned out- A lot.