Chapter 40

SILENCE WHIMPER when Mir pulled his cock out of her. Morning lovemaking is terrific but it makes her want to go to sleep again.

Uhg... Mir is making her bed-bound without even tying her. He had her last night after learning her period had stopped. Then again early in the morning— probably about five and it's almost six. Took them about an hour to completely feel sated and drained.

Well, she doesn't know about Mir yet but she is tired and sated. She can go a few days without sex but with Mir's weapon for kittie's destruction that is constantly on salute, a day without lovemaking is hardly impossible.

"Tired?" Mir inquired, still between her legs, and keeps on playing with her taut nipples using his tongue then sucking it like a baby hungry for milk.

Humming in approval, she opened her eyes to peek at him. "Are you not?"

He smiled, one that constantly make her morning really great. "Nope but I am satisfied." He winked.

"I can see that," she drawled, smiling.

"You got somewhere else to be today?" he asked, a question he always drops every morning. Mir runs his finger on her hair, staring at her like she is the one that will brighten his day.

Tumango siya saka kinabiga ang ulo nito para ipahinga sa dibdib niya.

"Just L and I will bring my painting to the art gallery then we'll stroll around the island. Probably to the Crown ocean park," she replied while brushing his hair, eyes pinned at the ceiling while her heart drowns from the guilt of lying. Yet again.

But she's not going to do something stupid. Sisilipin lang nila ni L kung sino ang taong may hawak ng eskandalo niya tapos tatawagan nila agad ni L ang pulis. Ayaw niyang kunin ang atensyon ng kapatid at ni Mir dahil mas importante ang mahanap na nila ang ama niya. Sobrang abala din ng dalawa.

"You both take care, okay? I and Luc will be busy," anito saka umalis na sa ibabaw niya.

Silence smiled when Mir kissed her passionately.

"I love you, sweetheart," he whispered after the kiss then off he goes to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Wala sana siyang planong tumayo pa pero ng maala niyang baka gabihin o hindi makauwi si Mir ngayong araw ay tumayo siya. She was about to follow him to the bathroom when she halted when she felt Mir's cum squirted out of her and down to her thigh.

Nakangiwi niyang inabot ang box ng tissue at nilinis ang sarili niya saka sinundan ang binata sa bathroom ng walang saplot.

"Mir?" Tawag niya sa binata na nakatayo na sa ilalim ng shower matapos itapon ang tissue.

Mir turned around while under the shower, no longer uncomfortable to show her his nakedness. Eyes roaming her naked body the same as she does with him. His hand moving down to his shaft that's slowly getting hard, wrapping it.

"Bath me," she requested.

Excitement flashed in Mir's eyes with his mouth grinning, clearly loving the order.

"Gladly sweetheart, come here."

Smiling, she grabbed her towel and placed it on the sofa in her reach from the shower before joining her man under the shower.

"I love it when you're bold with what you want," he muttered taking her hand to make her hold his now saluted cock.

"And I love you when you're naked," she grinned and responded to his kiss before he started to bathe her as they both stood under the shower with her hand moving up and down his shaft.