Chapter 46

PANAY ANG hinga ng malalim ni Mirrow habang nagmamaneho papunta ng clinic. He glance at Silence's father who he knew shared the same worries and dread with him.

"Old man, do you think Silence will have quadruplets?" Tanong niya dito.

"It is likely... But let's hope that she doesn't." Nakita niya ang pagkuyom ng kamay nito. "If ever she is..." Nagbuga ito ng hangin. "I'll pay millions just so to give the best care until she safely delivers the babies."

Dumiin ang hawak niya sa manibela. If only he could be certain Silence will be safe, he will be ecstatic with the pregnancy but the thought of her dying from giving birth is dreadful to even imagine. Nakakatakot isipin na matutulad ito sa ina nila Uxn.

Pagkarating nila sa Crown Clinical Center of Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Neonatology ay mabilis silang bumaba at nagtungo sa floor kung saan ang clinic ng doktora na titingin kay Silence.

Mirrow smiled seeing his wife talking to Sunset— Ruckus's wife — despite feeling worried about the outcome of today's first check-up of their pregnancy

Tinuro siya ni Sunset na siyang kinalingon ng asawa niya. And looking at Silence, Mirrow knows his wife is not worried at all. She's excited and happy.

"Papá! Mir!" Bati nito saka mabilis na tumayo.

Mabilis niya itong nilapitan at maagap itong hinawakan sa bewang bago pa man ito tumakbo para malapitan sila.

"Sweetheart, no more running this time, okay?" Paalala niya dito.

"Sure," anito saka kumalas sa yakap niya at yumakap sa ama nito. "Papá, I will bet the manor, I will have quadruplets!" Excited nitong saad sa ama nito na pareho nilang kinabuntong-hininga.

"My child, don't you want to pray to only have one?" Papá asked voice worried.

"Quadruplets is awesome, Papá. Don't worry too much, I'll be fine." Nginitian siya ni Silence na pilit niyang binalik.

Naupo siya sa upuan na naroon matapos niyang batiin si Sunset. "How are you?" He asked his sister-in-law.

Sunset shrugged, smirking. "I'm getting by the day without annoying males."

Nailing siya sa sagot nito. "So I heard. Where is my brother?"

"He'll be here soon with Death."

Tumango siya saka sinulyapan si Silence na panay lakad habang nakaangkla ang braso sa ama nito.

"Silence is praying to have quads." Komento ni Sunset na siyang kinabalik ng atensyon niya dito. "I wonder how y'all handle it? I dread the thought of having a twin what else quads. Tss."

Mirrow sighed and followed Silence and her father with his gaze. "I don't really think about it. I'm more worried about my wife's safe pregnancy and delivery. You know what happened to her cousin's Mom. She died shortly after giving birth to the quads."

"Don't worry too much, Silence is healthy right? She'll be fine."

"I hope so..." Mirrow whispered after a sigh. "How's Ruck? I heard he's betting on twins."

"Argh... That arse. He wants to have twins like he'll be the one to go through pregnancy and birth." Sunset rolled her eyes. "Mon cheri should take care of the kids if that happens."

Mirrow chuckled then looked at the elevator when it pinged. Moments later, his brother walked out with Death in tow.

"Oh, my! Death!" Silence beamed and giddily went to the child to crush him with a hug. Hinayaan ito ni Papá na naupo at tahimik na nagmasid matapos itongnbatiin ni Ruck.