(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈.)𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

FORTUNATELY, NONE OF THE GUARDS FOUND OUT ABOUT F/N AND HER CURRENT LIVING SITUATION. She woke up with no one staring at her and with no one banging against her crystal protection only for her not to hear them.

F/n placed her hand on the layer and the crystal shattered at her touch. She stayed in the sitting position for a moment before standing up with an arm propped on the brick wall.

She crouched down and peeked out, making sure that no one was out before sneakily taking a step one after the other. She stayed near the wall as she crept around the place, knowing when to hide and when to move.

The walls of the dungeon were intimidating and the torches that appeared between cell doors after every archway was barely lighting the place up.

One of the prisoners was singing and his voice echoed through the long hallway. It was giving her terrifying thoughts as if the voice was about to hunt her down and attack her from behind.

One of the reasons why she glanced back every once in a while.

But she didn't do it too often and instead, attempted to focus in front and tried to reassure herself that there was no one that was going to appear out of nowhere.

Her footsteps sounded louder like they would at night whenever she was trying to get something to eat while sneaking out of her room.

She missed her room and especially missed the people she called her friends. She wondered how they were doing, how they were feeling and... if they were looking for her.

The last thought made her worry but a voice interrupted her thoughts, causing her to quickly straighten her back against the brick wall.

"You know," the voice said and F/n's breath hitched in anticipation, "You aren't really being cooperative here."

There was a moment of silence.

"I'll try this again," the man said and it sounded like he was shifting on his feet, "Where is it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," another man's voice reached her ears and it sounded to her that he was older than the previous one.

"You know very well what I am referring to!" the first man boomed, making the woman flinch and cower even more.

A series of slow footsteps was heard before the man spoke up.

"We'll do this again," he said, sounding impatient, "Where. Is. It?"