(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕.)𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐋

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE ARMY OF SOLDIERS CONTINUED THEIR SEARCH FOR THE MISSING GIRL SMOOTHLY, STOPPING ONLY FOR REST AND NOTHING MORE. Very little died during the whole journey, which honestly was a relief to everyone.

But the whole time, they were worried. It's been far too long for them to be out in literal nowhere. Some complained to each other while others dared to talk about it in front of the Commander.

Though, Erwin understood, which was very rare for him considering how he was supposed to be strict with the soldiers.

But among them all, Levi was the most worried. He wasn't worried for his own well-being, no. If anything, he was more worried for the woman named F/n.

Back inside the walls, they never really talk, which confuses the others watching since they knew that they were close but that would indicate talking, wouldn't it?

No.

The two weren't as good at making friends or creating close relationships with other people, which made everything harder to control. But after all of those training and silent interactions, they've grown to care for each other.

Next to Levi, Hange would be the one to care most about the woman. She was the one who took care of her the most, after all. Not to mention, she was the one who gave her her name, which was a larger matter than she intended for it to be.

But Mikasa was also one of the many that had thought about her the whole trip. The woman was her role model, she was everything she wanted to be. Even though the young girl was stronger than she was, she still seemed to be superior.

It was like her ability made her who she was. She was strong, both mentally and physically. And that was what made the girl like her.

"Soldiers!" Erwin's booming voice interrupted their thoughts, "We will not spread and search for F/n! Fire the signal when trouble comes or when you spot F/n!"

"Yes, sir!" they shouted before following the leader of their group in whichever direction was meant for them to go.

Levi and his squad headed in the North-West direction while Hange and her squad rode towards the North-East direction and Erwin to the North direction. Other soldiers went in smaller groups to go in multiple other directions in an attempt to find more crystal paths for them to use as a lead.

Armin looked around the place, seeing nothing but endless fields of grass. The grass was rather similar to the ones on the walls, short and plain, very unlike the ones he saw in the large field with the many kinds of flowers.