(𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗.)𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

━═━═━═━═━┤➴├━═━═━═━═━

THE BODY OF THE BOY SLAMMED AGAINST THE METAL BARS OF THE CELL DOOR AS HE LET OUT GRUNTS EVERY TIME HIS BODY MADE CONTACT WITH THE HARD METAL.

Eren released a sharp breath before slamming his body again, trying to just slam open the door even without a key. His eyebrows were furrowed and sweat dribbled down his forehead continuously as the others watched hopelessly.

Mikasa grew worried for the boy and decided to call him out.

"Eren, it's not going to work," she admitted out loud and the boy turned to her, panting heavily.

"We have to get out somehow," he said before slamming against the door again.

"Eren," Erwin spoke up, stopping the boy from continuing his actions, "All we need to do is wait. She will return soon."

The boy sniffed and sat in the corner in defeat, his head was thrown back and his eyes closed shut. His heartbeat quickly and his arm felt numb. All he could do was wait but that wasn't the case for F/n.

The dungeon was as dark as she remembered it to be. After quite some time avoiding guards and being cautious of her surroundings, she finally arrived at the dark, traumatic place she wished she would never have to return to.

But she did. Or at least she had to for her father. Though, there was more presence that she had to encounter.

The approaching footsteps sent shivers down their spines. Historia had her hands clenched and eyes shut tightly, waiting for the anticipated cell door to open.

But it never came. Instead, there was a voice.

"Dad," the female voice greeted, causing the whole army of soldiers to perk up at the sound of her voice, "I found it."

"F/n?" Jean muttered, voicing everyone's thoughts.

F/n showed her father the necklace she took and was wearing and he smiled.

"It suits you very well, F/n," he complimented, "What happened to the guard's uniform I told you to wear?"

Just as she was about to respond, a voice interrupted them.

"F/n!" Eren shouted.

The woman turned her head in the direction of where the voice came from, immediately dropping her protective arm when she spotted the boy and the other soldiers in the cell.

"Eren!" she gasped, eyes widening while approaching the cell.

She scanned the place, glancing at everyone's faces as it lingered on Levi's a little longer before speaking up once more.