14

L E O

Why the fuck did I come to Atlas' house early?

I love him, really I do. Will I ever spend time with him alone again? No. Why? Easy, he never shuts the fuck up, never.

He's like a toddler on crack.

"Le, should I blow up some balloons?"

I bang my head against the breakfast, before lifting my eyes to his. "Atlas, this is a college party, not a kids birthday."

He turns to me, his lips pursed, baby blue eyes filled with confusion. "So... no?"

"No, no balloons Ati." God fucking save me. I ran my hand down my face, suppressing a groan. "When will Luke be here?"

"He should be here in... three... two... one." And just at that, the sound of the front door opening and closing gained my attention, followed by Luke sauntered into the kitchen.

"You knew he was here, didn't you?" I removed my eyes from Luke, raising an eyebrow at Atlas.

"No, I did not!" He gasped dramatically, holding a hand to his heart. "It's a talent of mine Le, it's like I know when someone's coming."

"That sounds dirty." Luke commented with a snort, taking the seat to my left. "Hey Le," He greeted with his usual smile. " I missed you at lunch today and every class."

"Yeah... I skipped most of my classes." I admitted, playing with my now-empty glass.

"Did Em skip with you?" Atlas asked, bending his elbows against the marble, resting his chin in his palms.

"Mhm." I hummed, my eyes trained on Atlas. There was something in the way he asked, the way he's looking at me...

"Did you make up?" Luke interjected, a hopeful in his beryl gaze.

"Or better, did you guys make out?"

"Atlas." Luke hissed, smacking the back of our friends head. "Ignore him Le."

"We made up," I admitted, kissing my teeth as I directed a playful glare to Atlas. "And no Ati, we didn't make out." Leaving out the admission of how much I wanted to.

He wants to get over you.

"Shame." He sighed, jutting out his bottom lip. "Why not?" He asked, tilting his head, gazing at me like a wounded puppy.

"Are you forgetting where he is right now?" Luke added, my heart twinging in hurt at the reminder.

"Please, we all know Killian is not who he wants to date." Atlas rolled his eyes, turning to me as he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. "Don't we Le?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I admitted, my lips pressed into a thin line. "Emilio is my friend Ati, just as you are."

"You don't look at me, the way you look at him." He smirked, his blue eyes gleaming with mischief. "Luke does, not you."

I let out an involuntary snort, whilst Luke openly gaped at Atlas. "What do you mean by that?" Luke gasped.