Chapter 59

I was in the kitchen and mind me, I am always in the kitchen. Because, why not?

Whisking the eggs, I saw him coming out of his room and I looked away. He came upto me, back hugging me. His arms were wrapped around my waist and his head snuggling into the crook of my neck.

"What are you doing baby?" He asked.

"None of your business and leave me," I wriggled myself a bit to get free of his hold but he kept it jammed.

"It is. It is my business sweet cake," he said in a soft tone.

If he thinks that these endearments would make me forgive him.... Then he's right. It's making me weak.

"Leave me you crack head, I've got work to do," I retaliated.

"Forget work. Forgive me. I really wasn't aware that that piece of cake was yours. I just came by and saw it, so I ate it just like that."

"Your sorry doesn't bring it back. I was literally eating it little by little and went away for a fucking second only to find you licking your fingers god dammit!" I hissed, elbowing him.

He winced. Believe me, he didn't get hurt. He was being dramatic because he's my boyfriend. He has to be.

"I'll buy you anything. Don't ignore me like that..."

I don't wanna have a Sugar Daddy but if it's Suga Daddy then...

"Anything?" I asked and he nodded.

Now like a very self dependent woman, full of self respect I said, "Okay, I want a phone and a Mac because I don't have it. Also till when will I be wearing your clothes? It's been four days already, I want clothes and I want a lip balm, my lips are all chapped."

His lips parted to speak something and I knew what he was about to say so I interrupted, "No. Kisses are not equivalent to lip balm. I need it, it's a necessity. And..."

"And?" He asked with a sweet smile.

"And I want an ice cream. That's it for now."

"Are you sure?" He asked and giggled, tightening his grip around me.

"Yeah, and also let me go. I am baking a cake for myself since you decided to eat mine!" I grunted.

"No. I cannot do that," he responded, sniffing me like Korosuke does for croquette.

"Baby," he whispered.

Honestly, I am not that used to him speaking so cutely and it moves something in me.

"Hm?" I ask, sifting the flour in another bowl.

"How about revealing yourself?"

"You want me to shoot porn? Man. I can do a strip show for you though," I winked, looking back at him and saw his cheeks turn a higher shade of crimson.

"You know it's much more dangerous speaking stuff than texting it. Especially when you are in fucking range," he smirked back, his tongue running over his lower lip.

My eyes widened and I quickly broke the eye contact, focusing on mixing the dry ingredients with the wet one. He laughed at that, "You act so innocent but I know that you are not. But you are so cute and that makes me weak!"

I felt heat cover my face. Fortunately, the oven beeped signalling that it was preheated.

"Leave me," I wriggled out of his grip, transferring the batter into a greased mould and later placing it in the oven with a satisfied smile.

I heaved a sigh and looked back at him, "Roses are red, I am going to bed."

Before I could just run away to again dodge the question, he held my wrist. I glanced back at him, he smirked. "Violets are blue, I am coming with you."