Announcement! + Snippet

I know you'll guys will hate me for this but please spare me, I need this to keep my mental sanity as my school ends by the end of April. I didn't know that they changed the schedule last minute due to the adjustment of Holy Week.

Instead of resting as many others do for Holy Week, I was stuck trying to contact my dang groupmates for several subjects that just left me on forken READ. When we haven't even finished half of our projects.

I hate this term specifically among the other three because all the work is done by group and somehow I'm always unlucky with the groupings and I end up as the leader. If it weren't for my bestie who was also my groupmate in all of it, I would have committed rants of swear rude messages.

Anywho, I won't rant all of my worries here on Wattpad but next week (April 25-30) are my final exams. Including practicals and one-to-one questioning. So I am coming back with the updates on May 9th as it is finally my Vacation!

Here's some of what I need to get done for this till next week. I have another note but I'll spare you that headache of reading it since it's all messy and Tagalog + English.

 I have another note but I'll spare you that headache of reading it since it's all messy and Tagalog + English

^ Taken on a Monday, April 18th so I still had additional stuff through what my teachers gave me within the week

PS: PRAY WITH ME THAT MY GROUPMATES WILL FINALLY READ MY MESSAGES BEFORE I KICK THEM OUT LAST MINUTE BECAUSE THE DEMON IN ME SAYS TO DO IT. BECAUSE WHAT'S THE POINT IN HAVING ONE WHEN THEY DON'T DO SHIT AND I HAVE TO MICROMANAGE EVERYTHING.

But here's a short snippet of the next chapter: 

----

"Good day and Welcome to Crestbreeze Academy's 25th Foundation day! would you like a short or long tour? " I asked with a smile.

The couple thought about it for a second. They seem to be married since I can see their wedding ring. The husband spoke up first, "We would like the Short tour."

I nodded my head and proceeded to show them around. 

. . .

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the performance you've been waiting for..WIR3-D!"

. . .

One of the men from the previous tour narrowed his eyes at Euphemia. He had Peridot green eyes and Forest green hair.

'..She's back. '

. . .

The mystery member of WIR3-D hit the top as the most searched. Came second was the disappearance of The First Princess of the Svetlana Empire, Euphemia Photine Isolde Svetlana. 

I really am excited to show you guys the chapters I made in this book and so far I really am loving how things are going. I just really need time to make at least a few more chapters and ideas before I come back on the 9th since School has really taken a toll on my body.