십팔(18): Save Them

DAY 32

THIRD PERSON

Bobby was driving his car skillfully while Lalisa was sitting in the passenger seat, watching how Bobby drove the car. She was impressed with how Bobby smoothly made a turn even though he was driving so fast.

He uses the short-cut so Lalisa will arrive on time at the next management. However, a car suddenly appeared from the left road, even though the light was red. It hit their car, and the car that bumped them kept bumping their car as if they were playing bumping car.

Bobby covered Lalisa, not minding his injuries that he received after the sudden hit. 

He brought out his gun and pointed it at the car that was bumping into them. Before he could even shoot the driver, the car drove away, breaking the speed limit law.

"Are you okay?" Bobby asked Lalisa, who was sitting beside him.

Lalisa was holding her head, feeling dizzy, and blood started to flow from her forehead. She shook her head, and looked at Bobby worriedly.

"How about you?" Lalisa asked Bobby as she fished out her phone. She dialed 911 and told them they needed an ambulance, then she quickly ended it. 

When Lalisa opened the door of the car and went out, she fell to her knees, but she was able to stand on her own. She walked to the driver's seat and helped Bobby get out of the car.

She supported his body and made him sit on the sidewalk.

"The help is on the way. You better wait here. I need to go. I will just visit you in the hospital. Thank you for driving and protecting me." Lalisa patted his shoulder and called a taxi.

A taxi stopped in front of her and she quickly went inside. The taxi driver was supposed to drive her to the hospital, but she stubbornly told him that she needed to go to the next management.

On the other hand, a man in a black suit was smiling in satisfaction when he watched what happened. 

"Stay low for now. You did a great job. She is already making a move, and we can't let anyone find out about this." He said through the phone and immediately ended the call, blocking the number.

He deleted the phone history, wiped the phone clean, not letting his fingerprints remain on the phone, and threw it in the nearest trashbin.

"It's so satisfying to see her in pain." He smirked and went inside the building.

•••

DAY 33

THIRD PERSON

It was a bright and sunny day.

A red Ferrari skidded to a halt in front of a hospital building. Its driver's seat door opened, revealing the intimidating President of KM Group. 

She wore a black, knee-high fitted, off-shoulder dress, as well as a pair of red heels and a black Chanel bag to match. In her outfit, she looked particularly stunning.

Her dark aura was on when she looked at the building in front of her. She brought out her phone from her bag and clicked on the "dial" icon.

On The Phone

JK: Where is she?

JY: Room 365, she is al—