chapter fifty

YOUR POV:

The next morning my eyes peeled open to see a mop of red hair sprawled across the pillows, the curve of her body arched back into mine, her ass pressed against my dick. My arm was under her, hand cupping her boob as the other arm and hand were over her lower stomach, my fingers just barely touching her exposed thigh. Squeezing my hold a little tighter I relished in this moment. How many would there be? I mean I had to go back to L.A. at some point to record for the album. Plus I did miss Travis and Kourtney.

Soft traces of nails on my skin made me smile against Chloe's hair, "Good morning, princes."

Chloe hummed, "Your morning voice is so sexy. Good morning, baby."

The woman turned in my arms and pressed a kiss to my chin, then each corner of my lips before kissing my nose. I scrunched it up and I could see the adoration shining in her baby blue eyes. Her fingers threaded into my hair, slowly bringing our faces down and captured my lips within her own.

The morning sleepiness still wasn't released from my body as our lips lazily explored the others, molding together like they were so good at doing. The kiss made my head spin, I felt dizzy as I leaned more into her. When we both needed air, the spell had been broken but the effects still lingered as we just gazed into each other's eyes.

"Thank you for last night. I had a really amazing time." Chloe mumbled softly, rubbing my arm lightly.

I hummed, "I enjoyed myself too. You're perfect."

"Far from it, darling. But you.. Wow." The ginger shook her head with a smile on her face, lightness to her words, "You gonna help me kick DSM's ass?"

The corners of my lips curled up into a smirk, "Oh yeah. You do what you need to do and I'll get you a smoothie and make sure your water bottle is full."

"Yep. Perfect. I love you." Chloe beamed, peppering kisses all over my face. I giggled, eventually both of us getting out of bed. I brushed my teeth and did my morning routine, pulling on some blue jeans, a white wife beater and short sleeve pink button up for an over shirt. For shoes I wore my all white Doc Martens.

I could feel eyes on me as I fixed the collar of the pink over shirt, catching the top of Chloe's head walking up behind me. Since I was taller than her, she couldn't really see over my shoulder without being on her tiptoes. Her arms wrapped around my stomach and the ginger dug her nails into my stomach and raked down. An army of goosebumps erupted on my skin and I watched her every move. She got to the hem of my jeans and teased me, lifting up my wife beater a little, raking her nail against my stomach. My breath hitched in my throat when we made eye contact in the mirror, finding it hot that she was already looking at me.

Right then it was over. I turned around, put my hand around her throat and pinned her to the wall by the mirror. We made eye contact and didn't exchange any words. I looked away from her only to turn her mirror so it was now facing us. I looked back at her, pulling her right leg up and pressed myself into her so she could feel my growing boner. Chloe gasped and dug her nails into my shoulders. I applied more pressure to her throat and tilted up her head, kissing and sucking on her neck.

"Look in the mirror, Chloe. Tell me how much you like it." I mumbled against her skin, leaving bruising hickeys.

I could hear her breath hitch and I swore I could feel her heart skip a beat through my clothes.

"I love it, daddy. I love it so much." She moaned, gripping my shoulder and pulling my impossibly closer. The ginger tried to grind against me, aching for even a slight change in friction. It was hot and cute to watch her try and get what she wanted. I could give it to her, but I know it'll be even sweeter when she's begging.