CHAPTER 21

“Why did you do that?”

Once Mirania asked in a soft tone, Grecan grumpily turned his head to the other side, showing an attitude of not wanting to answer her.

“Grecan!”

When Mirania called him again, he tapped the floor with his tail. It meant he didn’t like something.

“Growl…”

A low growl came out again. Mirania’s head was throbbing because of Grecan.

“This guy or that guy.”

Mirania, rubbing her forehead, gestured through her chin.

“Go to your room alone.”

Grecan got up.

‘Sheesh‘, Mirania could hear him click his tongue.

Squeak~

Dissatisfaction began to pile up in Grecan’s heart as he opened his room and lay down in the cold.

Mirania wore her cloak over her shoulders.

A cloak worn for places where she had to show dignity of the witch like the meeting between the three races.

In fact, it was a cloak that Chera specially commissioned from the spider tribe so as not to be fooled by other races.

Mirania, wearing a cape that was made of silver silk and subtly gold under the sunlight, was like the queen of the winter.

After completing preparations, Mirania checked the time.

“It would be perfect to ride a broom.”

Mirania habitually checked the coffin of Leberianz, to confirm the status of his sleep.

‘You’re sleeping well.’ Next, I carefully examined his health.

“Your complexion is coming back…”

When she increased the blood to two drops, Leberianz’s pale complexion began to come alive.

The breathing, which was weak as if he were dead, also regained stability.

‘His eyes have never opened. It’s okay.’

At this rate, it seemed that he would recover from his sleep sickness, slowly and at his proper pace, as I had hoped.

Click~

Chera in a red cloak came in and asked, “Are you ready?”

“Yeah. We can leave now.”

“Yes. Oh, but Mirania, what are you going to do with Grecan?”

“What’s wrong with Grecan?”

“You said that you’re thinking of taking him to the agreement meeting. Are you really going to do that?”

Mirania frowned at her words.

“Who knew that the night of obedience was so short?”

There was a reason why Grecan was able to touch Leberianz ‘coffin despite the order.

The effective time of the immediate command.

The night of obedience was not a precious thing to endlessly observe the commands given. There was a time limit.

I thought the slaves of the night of obedience were all-rounders, obediently obeying Malandor’s words.

“I understand your decision, as it will take at least two days to come to an agreement.” At Chera’s words, Mirania nodded her head.