Jeep-TBS_DOB

"Fuck!" I yell, looking at the alarm clock that's on my dresser. I kept staring at the alarm clock that blared at me from across the room.

"Who smart idea was it to put it there," I sighed, getting out of bed and walking over to the dresser. "Shit!" I screamed as I fell over something. I smiled as I saw it was the bag Thomas got me for jogging with him in the mornings."You okay, dear?" My dad asks as he opens the door. "Yeah," I smile, "Just fell over my bag," I say, getting up, and my dad turned off my alarm. "You better get going. He is waiting for you," My dad smiled, handing me some money."Thanks, Dad," I hugged my dad goodbye and left in my Jeep, heading to Café d'amour, where Thomas would be waiting for me.I sat in a small booth reading a book, waiting for Thomas. "Y/N," I hear my favourite British say."Hey," I blushed, and he sat down across from me."What are you reading?" He asked as the waiter approached us. "oh, you know. JUST THE NEW MAZE RUNNER BOOK!" I squeal with excitement."Wait!" The waiter smiled, looking at us with stars in his eyes. "You are Y/N Y/l/N, and you're Thomas Brodie-Sangster," He squealed, making us laugh. "Yeah," I smiled. "How'd you get the book. It's not to be released until next month?" He asked, and Thomas also looked at me suspiciously."It's a secret," I smiled, and Thomas ordered. "How did you get it?" Tom asked as soon as the guy left."I help write it. It's a draft," I smirk as the guy brought our drinks.I heard Thomas's phone ring. "Hello?" He asks, confused."On our way," He sighs, then hung up the phone."Who was that?" I asked, taking a sip of my tea."Dylan, he invited us to a Teen Wolf Movie Cast party thing," Thomas said."Really! Ahh! Let us go get ready?" I yelled, dumping a wad of cash on the table and dragging Thomas to my Jeep."Let's go to my place. It's close to the party," Thomas said, putting his hand on my thigh as I drove down the street towards his house.I ran upstairs to my small room. "I'm taking a shower," I shout down the stairs. I grabbed my dress and took a quick shower, getting dressed. "We got to go. It's getting late," I hear Thomas yell downstairs. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. "Where are your shoes?" Thomas laughed."In the Jeep," I smiled, grabbing his arm and tugging him out of the house."Hey!" Tyler Posey greeted us at the door. "Oh my God!" I squeal, hugging him. "Such a big fan," I smiled, letting go. "Dylan told me to give you this," He said, handing me keys. "What is this?" I ask. "I already have a car," I smiled until I took a closer look. "Is this?" I ask. My eyes felt like they took the shame of stars. "Yup," I ran out, leaving Thomas in the living room. "STILES'S JEEP," I walked back through the gate, seeing Thomas and Dylan over by the pool. It's pretty, dark blue, with LEDs, making it more beautiful."Dylan!" I yell, waving my hands to get their attention, walking around the pool. "Thom-" I felt a pair of hands on my back, pushing me into the pool."Thomas!" I yell, trying to get to the surface, my hands splashing in every direction to try and get their attention. "Dylan!""Thomas!" I scream before going fully under."Y/N!" Thomas yells, noticing what's going on. "Let go!" HE yells, two high school kids holding him back. "She can't swim!"I heard a splash but ignored it, trying my best to not give in.I felt two arms pull me out, but I kept kicking, panicking."You okay?" Dylan asks. "Y-yeah," I cough, trying to get my breath back."Baby, you okay?" Thomas asked, "I am so sorry that I left your side," He apologises, "I-It's fine," I smile"Dylan?" I ask, and he takes my hand. "Hm,""Can I keep the Jeep," Everyone started to softly laugh. "Yeah, Sis, it was supposed to be your early birthday gift.