Chapter 38

Chapter 38- Light In The Shadow

"Oh? More invasive lizards?" The villain grinned out, still pushing your wings to crush them

"ረቿልሀቿ ፕዘቿጠ ልረዐክቿ ዘሁጠልክ!!" That was all the villain heard, but you understood what language it was.

'Pouncer... Dart... Ruffy!!' You roared in pain at your wings, hearing them crack.
"Your kin, eh? They weren't on the list, so let's kill you three with this kid, doesn't that sound gre-" the villain got cut off, suddenly feeling his arms getting pushed back, and saw you grow bigger.

You transformed into your dragon form, glaring down at the villain, and eyes were into slits.

"RRRRRROOOOOAAAARRRRR!!"

You dug your teeth into his arms, pushing him down into the ground, with electricity surrounding your body once more, and thunder was heard. Kota's eyes widened, seeing you wrap your tail around the villain's neck, squeezing it very tight.

"ኗዐ (ሃ/ክ) ፕዒጕቿ ፕዘልፕ ዘሁጠልክ ዕዐሠክ!!" He heard the three figures on the cave, and he watched as the world turned slow.

'One day, you'll find someone who will make you understand human we became heroes,'

'Someone who risk their life, someone who is a hero,'

'My hero...'

BOOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Zuku, wait up..." You shook the boy, where you heard his heartbeat again, and he gasped for air. You sighed in relief, seeing his eyes open.
"(Y/N)..." He whispered, and you slowly and carefully helped him up.

He wobbled with his legs, but stood tall.
"Are you hurt...?" He finally mumbled, and you sighed.
"I'm fine, I'm worried about ye, let me," You started to heal his wounds, until your ears twitched as footsteps running.

"(Y/N)!!" You turn your head to see your siblings. They really were here. In front of you...
"That was awesome!! The way ye crushed that human to the ground!" Pouncer grinned widely, and Dart was doing small side steps.

"That blast was so cool! Ye have to teach us that!!" She beamed. Ruffrunner just stared at you, tears in his eyes, while your eyelids were fighting to stay up.
"Ruffy..." You mumbled, slowly kneeling down, where he choked out a sob, and hugged you.

"Why did you leave...?" He gasped out, and you just wrapped your tail around him.
"I'm sorry Ruffy, I want to talk... but right now," You motioned to Kota, who was wiping tears away.
"I need to save these humans," You turned to Izuku.