Twenty

"Strumming my pain with his fingers~"
"Singing My Life with His words~"

"William! Why did you do that!?" I sighed as I picked up the pop balloons

"Sorry sweetie. I didn't mean too.."

Me and William been setting up the party things for a good 25 minutes now. Henry was also trying his best to help but only being in the way. Nothing pissed me off besides for him letting me to die. After thinking that, thoughts threw into my head about that night and the hospital bullshit. My heart beater faster and the time went by. I just pushed aside the thoughts and feelings. I felt hands wrap around my sides and something heavy on my left shoulder. I knew it was William so I smiled.

I told him we should continue to work and it got him off of me. I didn't want him to move off, I want him to say but maybe after this; we could go do something. The music started to play before the power suddenly went out. Us three stopped doing what we was doing and "looked" at each other. Something didn't feel right, William and Henry told me to stay where I am when they go and turn the power on. I just nodded to myself as I heard the footstep fade away.

I sat down on a chair and I turned on my phone flashlight. I scanned the room before a group of white mist go together. I gasped quietly as the mist took forms of a group of kids. All different sizes and genders. One of the kids looked identical as I tried to find him once..

"Leave him...Leave this place... burn it to the ground while he is here..."

"He's coming for you next...."

"You didn't listen to me about Chris... he's going to die....."

"You're going to get bad karma for being with him..."

"You're going to die Y/n... trust us..."

My eyes grew in shocked, my whole body was in shocked. They left as soon as the lights got turned back on. I'm not crazy like he said, I can't be.. they just stood in front of me... the footsteps started to louder and louder until the two men frames stayed in the door way. I looked up at William and he looks at me. He could read me, he knew I wasn't messing around. I turned my head around and continued to to what I was doing. William came up to me and placed his hand on me.

"You're not crazy, I saw the mist as well.."

"Yet, you still didn't believe me? Let's just get back to work.."

"Henry, can you ask the other coworkers to finish this room by tomorrow?" William turned his head and Henry just nodded

I couldn't say anything when William dragged me away....

——-

We just got home and I sat down in the couch. My mind was filled with the voices. Why are they after me? Maybe they was after him too? Maybe the ghost wasn't fully warning us about the problem well? Maybe they was trying to scare us? I look at my watch as it just hit noon. I sighed and layed down on the couch....

What will happen tomorrow?....