Part 4

"Aaaagggghhhh* I screamed jumping up sweating and shaking 'god I hope my 'fathers' not here' I thought I sat there for a second just to be cautious and to my luck he wasn't, I jumped up and went to the bathroom and just stood and stared at myself and looking over all the bruises they were worse then you expected and you had noticed your walking with a limp "ah shit yep not going to school today" I whimpered as I touched my bruised face. I then turned on the shower to only hit because when I'm  numb pain is the only thing i feel and i like feeling so I then stripped and jumped in.

I then got out and got dressed (picture above)
I then walked out into the kitchen and got myself a cup of coffee because without coffee I would collapse and never wake up I didn't bother about breakfast but instead walked out of the house.
I knew exactly where I was going to go back to my mother's grave.
I booked my bus ticket and off I went

I then got there "finally" I whispered to myself I then got off the bus and thanked the bus driver and walked to my mother's grave
But I stopped in my tracks when I saw Yelena, it's not that I didn't like her it's the fact I have bruises and scars all over me.
I decided to go up to the grave anyway and just avoid eye contact. I pulled down my hoodie and went and sat in front of it
"Hey love what you doing back here? Aren't you meant to be at school?" Yelena asked "I am but I skipped I don't feel like going today" I chuckled nervously "are you ok?" She asked concerned "I'm fine" I say blankly "oh come on love I know what 'I'm fine' means you wanna talk?" She asked why does she even care about me I'm a freak "uh no I'm ok thanks" I say still not having looked at her. Before I know it she was sitting next to me "I didn't get to ask how did your sister die, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked trying to change the subject "she died saving the world, she was black widow" she said sadly but somewhat proudly "that's cool it's a shame tho I heard she was pretty badass" I say trying to cheer her up "she was" Yelena replied "Yelena do you have the time again?" I ask but petrified from the when I was late yesterday "yes, it's 8" she replied "oh fuck sake I'm late, again" I say scared hoping she didn't sense how scared I was I ran like my life depended on it leaving Yelena a bit concerned.