48

Okay so guys, I'm going to a wedding tomorrow cause of food, good thing it's held in my church which means anyone can go. I'm so hype!

Natasha's pov

After I grabbed Y/n's luggages, I went to the Avengers, I'm so glad I have her, she always makes my day with her sexual jokes, sometimes, it got me blushing and shit.

I didn't know that she liked me, I got matching bracelets, necklaces and rings, I don't care if I went too far with it.

Even though I'm new to this relationship things, I know better than men.

I enter the tower and went straight to me and Y/n's room, where I found her eating ice-cream while crying and watching something on her phone.

''Y/n'' I called out her name, she looked at me and quickly wiped her tears, ''Hey Nat'' she said with a smile, I went to her and gave her forehead a kiss.

''What are you doing?'' I asked ''I'm reading angst'' Oh. What is that?

''I thought you were watching something'' I mumbled, ''Earlier I was watching an adult cartoon but then I switched it up with fanfiction'' she laughed nervously. I'm going to find out about that.

''Come here'' I patted my lap and she came crawling in. ''I got something for us'' her eyes brightened. ''REALLY?'' She asked ''Yes''

I put my hands in my pockets and pull out the jewelleries

''Wow Nat, they look so pretty'' she said, they were all made of beads, I bought the beads when she was kept hostage and made it myself.

The necklaces were made of white beads with a little gold butterfly in the middle.

The rings were white coloured beads, it was cute and the bracelets were also white coloured beads with a gold butterfly.

I may not like bright colours but white was an exception and I knew Y/n likes butterflies because one time she got distracted from a butterfly while we were talking.

I still remember that. I hope she like white and the design, it's my first time making it.

I grab the necklace and put in on her neck while she did the same for me, I also put the ring and the bracelet, she did mine too.

I love everything about her, no girls or boys have make me feel like this, is it too early to say I'm totally whipped?

She smiled and kissed me, I kissed her back, she pull away with a grin on her face. Though she may be talkative and dumb, she is my favourite person.

I hope you like the jewelleries, I saw it on the Internet and thought 'this is so cute' so I just added there and I was lazy to put the pictures:/
Deal with it B-)
Oh and Y/n is 23 years old though it's not added in the story😬