Chapter 18 - On The Run

BACK TO AYANOKOJI POINT OF VIEW

*Sigh*

A part of me thought about contacting the elder brother of Horikita but I knew that wasn't a viable option. Through what happened to the family of the man that helped me get into this very school, I wasn't about to let something happen to the Horikita family. Someone of higher power, such as chairman Sakayanagi would be a better call for this.

I recall his number from the time I was in contact with him and ring up his number in a secure area away from any lurking lackeys of my father.

*Ring* *Ring*

He picks up his phone not too long after I press the call button. I was surprised that he'd pick up the line from some unknown number but he did, which works out in my case.

"Hello?"

"Oh hello Mr.Chairman, it's Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. I've found myself in something troublesome and I need some help from you." I don't know how else I could've worded that considering the situation I'm in right now...

"Ho, I wasn't expecting a call from you, especially from a random number from the campus..."

"Sir, this is a bit bothersome but I'm not actually in the campus, something came up and I'd like to explain it better in person if possible."

"In person...? Not on campus...? What's going on here?" He questionably asks me.

"As I just said, I'd like to explain better in person but the gist of the situation is that I'm currently in the streets in downtown Tokyo and would like if you could please take me in for a temporary amount of time."

"This... I've never experienced such a situation but if it's coming from you, it must be something related to your father. I'll have a vehicle pick you up, and escort you to my estate. We can discuss details there, it seems you've gotten yourself into quite a situation."

"I know you're the only person who can help me in this and I was correct after all, see you in time Mr.Chairman."

I proceeded to inform the chairman about my location based off street signs and I was told to look out for a black Audi. I gave a description of my current self so they can keep an eye out for me and then I wait... wait and wait until my ride is here.

Sure enough, in a matter of 10 minutes I saw the Chairman's car pull around the corner and it seemed they had seen me as well. I walked up to the luxury car, in all it's glory and a man, around 6'2 in height had come out of the passenger seat and opened the door for the rear door for me to enter. It was probably one of the Chairmans security guards.

"How grand" I thought as I respectfully entered the car. They didn't bother confirming if I indeed was Ayanokoji or not but it seemed they had a picture of me to use as reference.

As the car took off, I came to the realization that I've barely ever been in a car before... Not sufficient opportunities in the white room, the closest thing I've been on is probably a bus... Kind of sad when I think about it now but that's a small part of why I left that place afterall. To experience things that the "normal" teenager experiences, although I don't know if riding in a car qualifies for that.

A short 8 minute ride leads us further away from the urban setting of Tokyo to a less human dense area with more prominent houses rather than apartment buildings and offices. There was no traffic in that area. I took a glance around the environment and it was one that gave off a high class aura, houses that were massive and could easily cost a fortune.

Soon, we pulled into a gated property and shortly in front of what I assume was the Chairman's house, or should I call it a mansion.