Chapter 40 - Paper Bags

Photo above is not mine. Credits to the rightful owner of the photo.

Someone is gently stroking my hair. I don't know if it is real or not. I had a deep sleep and I wish not to wake up because I have the best dream ever.

In my dreams, Eira and I are together. It seems like it's all true dahil ramdam na ramdam ko. I don't want to open my eyes yet. I'm scared to face the truth. And it's weird even though my eyes are closed, I can still smell the scent of Eira's perfume. Ayoko nang magising.. I just want to stay here.

Bigla naman akong natauhan ng biglang may tumapik sa aking labi. Medyo mahapdi iyon parang nabasag ata yung ngipin ko. When I opened my eyes, it was Eira. I am not really dreaming. Everything is real. So it means nakatulugan ko siya last night?

"You look crazy De Vera! You're smiling like an idiot while you're sleeping. Damn! Are you dreaming of another woman? Tell the fucking truth!"

Eira was serious right now.  Ang aga aga galit siya eh. Pero masaya ako na kasama siya kahit napakasungit niya. She is really something.

So it means everything that happened last night were all true and I didn't imagine those things. Sometimes I love day dreaming din kasi to escape from reality but this time, this is real. She is really with me.

"Stop smiling! It's contagious!" Pag-iirap sa akin ni Eira. Ang sungit naman talaga nitong babaeng ito. Ibig sabihin, napapangiti na rin siya.

Malay ko ba na after all the hardships I have encountered, magkasama na ulit kami. And I don't want to take our time taken for granted again because I think binigyan na ulit ako ni Lord ng last and final chance. I have to grab this this opportunity and not let woman get away or slip from my arms. She's only mine.

Nilapitan ko naman agad siya at niyakap.

"Sorry na love.. I am happy and overwhelmed that you are really here with me. I thought I was dreaming kasi eh.. that is why I don't want to open my eyes. I'm scared of losing you again." Bulong ko sa kanya habang siya ay mariin na napapapikit. Mukhang nasasarapan siya sa dahan dahan na pagbigkas ko.

"Gosh, I missed your morning voice.." Sabay bulong niya sa akin. She turned to face me hanggang sa magtama ang aming mga labi. We both gently exchange our morning kisses.

Napapikit ako dahil doon. Part of me is conscious because I just woke up and I am scared baka mabaho hininga ko. Parehas lang kaming bagong gising pero amoy cherry kaagad ang hininga niya. How is that even possible?

I was about to pull myself from her but she just forced her tongue inside my mouth. It seems like she does not want me to go.

"Eira.. Hindi pa ako nag to-toothbrush.." I said in between our kisses.

"I don't care. I miss you so damn much.." Tinulak niya ako until she's on top of me.

She started taking off her dress from last night but the zipper behind her back isn't unzipping smoothly.

"Wait ako na.." I was about to reach her back but tinapik lang niya ang mga kamay ko. Grabe, dominant talaga.

I was shocked when she forcibly ripped off her dress just to be naked on top of me. Eira, you are such a goddess. My gulay! I didn't know she's capable of doing that.

"You don't have to destroy your dress, love.. That's expensive.." I am smirking at her right now. Kakaiba talaga siya.

"I'm the owner of ER Collections so I will do the hell whatever I want." She is just looking at me seductively while she's on top. "Let me take off your clothes De Vera.."