22

Suga's room:

"Hyung, how sure are you on a scale of 10 that he will let us live after this?" Alesha asked nervously. "Maybe we should opt for whipped cream an egg would be too much maybe?" she chattered. "This is going to be iconic. Jimin-ssi are we rolling? " Taehyung said. "We are now." he answered. Taehyung placed the egg in Yoongi's right palm and tickled his nose with a feather.

The egg did break, but not on Yoongi's face. It landed with a smack and a crack on Taehyung's head. Turns out Taehyung forgot to move away after tickling Yoongi hence blocking the path of the egg that landed on him as the other two cracked up laughing and rolling on the ground holding their stomachs as a sleepy Suga gave them a death glare and eww-ed at the substance on his hand.

 Jimin and Alesha dragged Taehyung out before suga decided to kill any of them but, not before asking him to get up and have his breakfast. "How did you manage to egg yourself" Jin asked as he laughed to the point of almost falling out of his chair. "We'll help you get it out of your hair. Right hyung?" Alesha said poking her elbow into Jimin's arm. "Sure" Jimin said holding back his laughter as he re-watched the video. 

"My hair, it's ruined" Taehyung wailed. "Hyung, it isn't ruined. Egg is actually good for your hair." Alesha said. "Really?" taehyung questioned doubtfully. "I'm not lying. It's actually good for your hair. But, we need to wash it off right now because it stinks." she said scrunching up her nose. "Let's go" Taehyung yelled as he dragged the other two as Jin guffawed. 

They returned a few minutes later with a cleaner Taehyung and arrived to see, Yoongi , Jimin , Jungkook,  Hoseok and Namjoon sitting at the table as Jin yelled at them for waking up late. "Jeez Jin relax we aren't even late" Namjoon said. Before Jin could give them another piece of his mind, Jungkook's stomach growled loudly indicating his hunger.

 "I'll fix them a plate each" Jimin said proudly as he walked over to the Kitchen aisle. "Hyung calm down we still have quite a lot of time before we go. Don't be so tensed." Alesha said as she slightly massaged his shoulders. "Fine, Fine, my baby is hungry anyways" Jin said warmly. "I'll go take a shower. Hyung , your mask has been on for a bit too long?" Alesha said. "Me too, I'll go get ready as well" Jin said. Taehyung quickly joined the rest at the table as he narrated the entire morning fiasco to the members excitedly. 

A couple of hours later:

"Welcome to Bighit entertainment kiddo" Jungkook said proudly. "I like the style" she muttered under her breath. "Huh?" " nothing". They walked around introducing the little addition they had. "Oh my god" alesha whisper screamed as she tugged at Jungkook's sleeve. 

"What?" he asked. "Look over there. " she said not moving her line of sight.  "TXT? You're a MOA?" he asked. "No" she replied. "Not to come off as rude but, shouldn't you have had that reaction when you saw us?" Yoongi asked more confused than the others. 

"Yeonbin" she said as her eyes gleamed with excitement. "No, it's yeonjun" Jin added as he joined the confused group. "Yeonjun and soobin" she said still looking at them. "You are a MOA?" taehyung asked. 

 Before she could respond the other group noticed them and hurried over for a meet and greet. " Anyeonghaseyo Hyungs" the yelled halfway. "Look at my babies. Lively as always" Jimin said with a smile. A certain exchange in the Korean dialect took place between them as the young girl hid behind the golden Maknae before she started fangirling.

 "Where is she?" Taehyun asked. " The girl from the live?" Yeonjun asked as taehyun nodded. "I watched the live as well" beomgyu said as Heuning Kai added a slight " me too". "She was here.." Namjoon said as he trailed off on finding the spot where the girl stood earlier, empty. He looked around before Jin tugged at his sleeve and pointed towards Jungkook with an unimpressed expression. 

"There she is. What are you even doing?" Namjoon said as he held out  a hand indicating for her to come out of her hiding spot. "She's hiding because she ships...mmf" Jungkook tried saying before Alesha covered his mouth quickly as Taehyung helped her tackle Jungkook before he spilled the tea. Alesha quickly turned around and did a formal smile and a short bow before saying, "Anneyonghaseyo, guelaeyo Alesha" Namjoon rolled his eyes at her whereas yoongi did an expression that said," Seriously?"

"I tried." She said as she shrugged pretty sure that she pronounced the sentence wrong. "It's okay we know English. Hi, I am Yeonjun." he said as he offered a handshake to the girl after a small wave. "Thank goodness. Hello I am Alesha. And no need for the introduction I know your names ." she said as a blush crept up her face. "MOA?" he asked.  She swayed her head indicating a no.

"But, I've heard your songs. Blue hour and Say you love me, say you love me Segyeui kkeutkkaji ,All or nothing, I want all of you~" she sang at the end making eveyrone chuckle at her imperfect impersonation. "Finally a correct pronunciation" Namjoon concluded as Yoongi nodded. 

"Well, there's not much K-drama's can teach me." she said. "So how does it feel to live with 7 hyungs?" Taehyun asked. "I sense a fanboy. A jungkook fanboy." Alesha said as she teased him. "Stop bullying him, you brat" Jungkook[ Who had wiggled his way out of Taehyung's grasp] said as he slightly flicked her forehead. "And look who's speaking. Do you know she's....mmmf" Jungkook said before Alesha and Taehyung attacked him again.

 "Well now I'm curious. " Huening Kai said. "She ships yeonbin" Jimin blurted. Alesha and Taehyung let go of Jungkook and glared at Jimin and simultaneously yelled, " Traitor" and then looked at each other as they realized they said the same thing at the same time. "Psyche" they yelled together again, and high-fived as they laughed their heads off. "We have another alien onboard" Hoseok grinned.