it's only the start of the next day

No one's pov:

Tommy woke up to the birds chipping and the sun shinning through his windows onto his bed.

Tommy wiped his face and when he did the touch of his fingers burned against his skin.

Tommy was crying hard enough to soften up his skin and cut through a few layers. (Idk if that's a real thing but it is in my story TwT)

Tommy looked around his room to see if there was anything from the dream or nightmare.

Tommy looked on the floor under his table that his computer was on.

There was a bottle as if someone dropped it climbing out his window.

Tommy got up out of his bed when a stabbing pain went through his head he herd ringing in his ears aswell.

Tommy stopped for a couple minutes holding his head then the ringing faded.

Now only his head was sore.

Tommy walked over to the table still holding his head.

Tommy sat with his legs crossed and let go of his head.

Tommy reached over and grabbed the bottle and turned it over.

"Dreamstate"

It said.

Then a sharp pain hit him again and a memory sank Tommy's head but it really wasn't a memory it was like seeing a movie for the first time.

"Dream opened Tommy's window and crawled in dragging wet muddy footprints in.

Dream walked over to the short boy with blonde hair sleeping helplessly.

Dream looked at Tommy and looked at the drink on his nightstand.

Dream took a bottle out of his pocket that had this pink liquid in it.

Dream dumped it into Tommy's glass of water and stirred it as it disolved into what looked like nothing. Dream put the bottle into his hoodie pocket.

Dream herd Tommy shuffling in his sleep so dream rushed and opened Tommy's closet and just watched him from the slits of the closet door.

Tommy woke up to a dry throat and looked over to his left to his nightstand and saw the glass of water that he brought to bed.

He reached over and grabbed it.

Tommy staired at the glass for what seemed like hours to dream but it was only a couple of minutes, Then he drank it.

Tommy fell back asleep with the glass rolling out of his hand hitting the wall and then rolling under his bed.

Dream quietly opened the closet door and closed it.

Dream snuck over to the window and kneeled on Tommy's table next to his computer.

Dream looked at the window and then at Tommy.

Dream looked out the window as he stepped down the window seal.

The empty bottle fell out of dreams hoodie pocket and landed on the soft carpet.

It didn't make a sound.

Dream left the room and closed the window."

The moving pictures stopped in Tommy's head whence his mom came in the room with breakfast.

"Hey Tommy what are you doing?" Motherinit said with a tray of pancakes,eggs, toast, bacon, and orange juice.

"Oh nothing mother also good morning." Tommy said rolling the bottle under his table behind his gaming chair. Before his mom could see.

Time skip to the meet up with techno.

No one's pov:

Tommy drove to a empty parking lot to meet techno to talk with him.

Tommy saw techno leaning up against a black truck. Tommy parked next to the truck and got out of his car.

Techno walked over to Tommy as Tommy shut his door and faced techno.

"Hey Tommy how was your sleep last night?" Techno said.

"It was.. rough but let's just discuss the weird things that's going on." Tommy said as techno and Tommy climbed onto the back of techno's truck and sat there with bottles of beer.

Techno cracked one and drank it.
"So what's up with dream coming in your house at night?" Techno said then drinking the beer.

"I don't know. He put something in my water last night." Tommy said cracking a beer open then followed by him drinking it.

"I think he hates you, also why did you try to kill skeppy? again? sorry I forgot." Techno said looking at Tommy then back at his beer and took a sip before getting a new one.

"Well I wasn't actually trying to kill skeppy. I wanted dream to try and kill him then I walk up behind dream and fuckin stab him" Tommy said putting the empty bottle aside then grabbing a new bottle.

"But, why?" Techno said standing up to open his truck doors and get his phone.

"Alright, so me and dream go away back to high school we were friends until I asked my mom if he could come over and hang out for the day, and so my mom said that he can come over and he did hours pass we are playing video games. Then my dad comes home from work. He looked at me and said hey sport who's your little friend?

I said that was dream and he was my best friend. Then my dad left the living room and went to go do other stuff.

Well sooner dream found out I had feeling for his sister drista and he didn't like it.

Dream started pushing me around and stopped talking to me from that day.

One day drista came up to me when I was at my locker and she started talking to me. Dream told me not to talk to her but I just couldn't help it.

I said that I liked her and she said she liked me too. I closed my locker and I held her hand as we walked to our next class.

Next thing I remember is getting hit over top of the head, then I ended up in the hospital for about 3 months.

I was in a coma.

I then found out that dream hit me in the head with a baseball bat and apparently it had nails on it.

I had to go for surgery. Then whence I was discharged drista said that we could just be friends and I was fine with it.

But drista hates dream she can't stand him anymore..

To be continued

Also there will be more chapters and they will get more intense and violent.