Chapter 45: Perfect

YALL HELLO MY LOVES <33

This chapter is really cuteee, but the next chapters are going to be even wetter- I mean better 😍😩

Alsoooo, keep my insta close to yall cause there is good news coming soonnnnn <33

LOVE YALL 🤍

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I bolt awake, having one of those nightmares where I'm suddenly falling. My chest rises and falls as I thank god that it was just a dream.

I'm terrified of heights...

A groan exits my mouth when I feel something- or someone laying his head on my freaking tits.

First, he rests his head in the crook of my neck and now on my tits? What's next, the place between my legs- Sorry.

I grab my phone off the nightstand with my right hand, my eyes widening in shock when I see that it's almost 2 p.m.

I don't blame us, we stayed up late yesterday night. Silas showed me the books he bought and we read them together in bed, my head on his lap as he caressed my hair softly.

I never thought that I would be doing things like this with someone.

I didn't even think that Silas would be interested in reading at all. Most men don't like doing that kind of stuff.

Most likely a red flag...

I am brought out of my thoughts when I hear Silas groan, meaning that he's slowly waking up.

I smile staring down at him, his black hair falling messy like it always does when he wakes up.

His hands clasp around my hips, stroking his hands up and down as his head lifts from my boobs.

"You slept well?" I raise a question and a low breath flees his mouth as he lays his head back on my damn tits.

"I slept like a baby," He answers, my stomach fluttering when his husky voice speaks out.

"I think I don't need my pillows anymore," He sighs, his head plopping on my breasts.

I roll my eyes while I gently caress his hair with my left hand, "My tits are not your pillows." I laugh.

His head lifts up again as he raises an eyebrow, "To me they are," He remarks, his hands stroking the skin on my hips.

I shake my head, laughter filling the room, "I want to kiss you," He groans, remembering that we'll first have to brush our teeth.

"Then stand up," I chuckle and he groans once again before propping himself up with his elbows, "You're gorgeous," He quickly says, kissing my forehead.