Chapter 46: Mommy?

HEY LOVES I'M BACK AGAIN.

So my day sucked so bad but yall make me smile with ur comments so if anyone apologizes for spamming the comments I'll kiss- I mean kill you 😎 SPAM THE COMMENTS MY LOVES.

ANYWAY, don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I open the door when the doorbell rings, already warning me that the house wouldn't be so peaceful much longer.

And I was right.

Not even 10 seconds later after opening the front door the guys barged in, all happy and chaotic.

We made our way to the living room, everyone taking their seats like they always do. Leo plops down next to me as he nudges my shoulder with his elbow.

I stare back at him with a questionable expression, "Which picture do you like?" He asks me, showing me his camera as he shows me tons of gorgeous pictures.

I smile and soon stop him when he shows me one of the pictures that exhibit him, leaning against the wall as he covers his eyes due to the sun.

"This one," I point and the corners of his mouth tilts up as he nods.

"Great taste, Mrs. Ludovico." He speaks and I chuckle before snapping my head towards him again.

He raises an eyebrow, amusement displayed on his face.

I blink frequently, ignoring the burning excitement of heat rushing to my face. Then another body plops down on the other side of me.

I turn my head to be met with the blonde-haired boy, smiling like a damn fool, "Talking about Mr. Ludovico," Rowan mocks Silas' name.

"Where is he?" He questions, his head tilting to the side, "In the shower." I answer and he nods his head slowly, a tiny smirk forming on his lips.

"Don't," I stop him from saying something he'll regret.

He lifts his shoulders putting his hands up in surrender, "I wasn't going to say anything." Laughs escape his mouth as I shake my head, chuckling.

"Are you feeling okay?" His volume is low, almost whispering the words to me.

I pout my lower lip out, tilting my head, "You're worried about me," I laugh.

He tsk's while going through his hair with his hands, "I'm not. I just don't want to hear you complaining." He plays it off and I smirk.

"Actually, my leg really hurts. It's red and swollen," I whine, his head snapping over to me.

He looks at my leg and back to me again, "Why didn't you tell me? This is not good, Maeve!" He panics and I lean my back against the couch, laughing.