Chapter 47: Crazy Ideas

HELLO MY LOVES <3

Hope yall are doing okay, if not feel free to always message me. I'll be there to listen 🤍

SPAM THE COMMENTS 😎

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

My body shivers as coldness overwhelms my body, my stares seeing nothing but pitch black.

A creepy sensation washes over me as I start running, scared of what I might find in the darkness- who I might find in there.

But somehow my feet don't manage to stride forwards, I'm trapped in my own personal nightmare.

Instead, cold hands wrap around my shoulders slamming me against the wall.

I exhale loudly when I meet the dark brown-eyed man, "Maeve?" Silas whispers but my stomach stirs, something is not right.

The whole room is spinning and I can't seem to focus on the person before me.

"Mae-," Silas' voice gets cut off when his body turns ice cold, my gazes trailing down his figure to spot the blood coming out of his chest.

I'm frozen in shock as he glances at me one last time before falling to the ground.

I grab my head in pain, not wanting to look at the body before me.

"Cayden was right. You are cursed," Ethan's voice rings through my head and I collapse to the ground, acknowledging my defeat.

ϟ Silas ϟ

I'm woken up by the continually turning of mi amore's body. Her face scrunches up, whines leaving her lips as her eyes move rapidly.

She's having a fucking nightmare, the third one in a row.

"Amore," I whisper, not wanting to startle her while I stroke her hair deliberately.

Her body jerks away from my touch and I get anxious for her, "Maeve." I raise my volume a little, not wanting to let her suffer anymore.

Her eyes open like she has seen a ghost, her chest rising and falling too fast as her eyes scan the room.

Somehow her eyes are glued to my chest, her frown deepening.

I pull her body towards mine, placing her head on my chest to calm her down. My grip tightens on her as she shakes in my arms.

"It's okay, tesoro." I whisper reassuring sentences in her ear, "It was just a nightmare, not real."

Her breathing calms down as I caress her hair, her arms wrapping around my torso as she presses herself against me.