Announcement

Ok, so I have been updating regularly on my board to my followers. Yet I failed to inform any readers who take interest in my series. So, here I go.

To begin, this story is part of a larger narrative. Kinda like the MCU or marvel comics in general. So recently I got World Anvil. The goal of using it is to keep track of things so I don't have to backtrack through past chapters and plan ahead specifically as the two versions had no concert planning( that can lead to plot holes and "Fox forgot"/"Akira Toriama Forgot"). I also took a break to bang out a few stories, but now Im thinking of taking a hiatus because of what I plan to do. 

It is ambitious, especially since I only did it in a clunky manner, but I want to turn this story into a Webtoon manga/Comic. I know it will take work, and me not having disposable cash means I have to do it on my own.  But I feel like I want to try to push myself.

Am I leaving Wattpad?

No, I will be staying because this is the site where you can write fanfics and I want to prove fanfics can be good. Maybe better than the original material. But I plan on phasing my original story out of wattpad and onto webtoons. Of course, I wont do this without throwing a bone. So to add this announcement of future plans and a hiatus, I present Cherna's first illustrated design. It is subject to change, but here she is.

 It is subject to change, but here she is

For now thats all. My plan is to write lore, do some youtube and wait for amino. If youre wondering, its a long story Im not getting into( Im not in trouble btw). 

Now, I know this is much, but you are interested in helping out you can comment and we can talk. Im not a guild member in world anvil so I cant do the group world thing. Not to mention I have a person project coming up. 

But really, the TLDR is Im taking a break to get the story ready to be made into manga while working on my Pokemon fanfic and YouTube.

Have a good (insert your time of day here)

-Fox