𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 → 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖

🖤

(Y/n) stretched her body from her well needed sleep, feeling like a recharged battery as a yawn escaped her lips. The awakening sounds of wildlife from the rustling of trees to the calling of the morning songbirds tickled her ears, causing a relaxed sigh to follow another couple of stretches.

After taking just a few minutes to adjust to the break of the new day, her (e/c) eyes fluttered open, greeted with something she wasn't expecting. Nothing but silky white fur tickled her cheeks, the irresistible softness pulling her in as it was all she could see.

(Y/n) smiled into what felt like a second pillow as the side of her head rested on the other. She could feel the rise and fall of the chest it decorated, the peaceful breaths of deep sleep almost luring her back into slumber.

She could feel hands pressing against her back, enticing her further into burying herself into the silken fur. She rubbed her nose deeper into it, releasing a pleasurable sigh, so apparent it caused the velvety strands to flutter against her cheeks.

(Y/n) felt the hands of Shadow the hedgehog stroking her back, soothing her into further calmness. She slowly flung her hands around his waist so as not to awaken him, fingers playing with the rich black quills from his back.

She could feel Shadow's muzzle gently pressing against the top of her head, peaceful breaths comforting her. She could feel his heartbeat through the depths of the fluff of his chest, appearing in sync with her own with every thump creating a prefect rhythm.

(Y/n) heard a sigh, Shadow's body feeling like it stretched just a little. She peeked up with a smile, seeing his crimson eyes slowly open so her grinning face would be the first thing for him to see.

A tiny smile crept across Shadow's face, the day starting off perfectly before he'd even left the room. A hand rubbed (Y/n)'s shoulder as his fingers caressed her cheek.

"Morning, baby."

(Y/n) giggled. "Jinx."

She lifted herself up so the two of them could kiss for a second, Shadow smirking into it from the previous greeting in unison.

They broke apart moments later, (Y/n) nestling back into the softened fur of her boyfriend's chest to comfort her cheeks that had already been heated.

Shadow chuckled at her enjoyment, feeling her calm breaths tickling his chest as he rubbed his hands across her back again. (Y/n) giggled from the soothing sensation, the sound of pleasure muffled.

She peeked up again, (e/c) eyes locking with Shadow's that matched the mesmerizing shade of red that belonged to a ruby stone.

"I know it's time to get up and start the day, but I don't want to." (Y/n) smiled, snuggling back into Shadow's chest as her heartbeat pounded from the deepened chuckle he replied with.

"I just wanna stay like this..." She sighed, living in the romantic moment that she yearned to last forever.

She felt a tender kiss to the forehead, calming massages to her back soothing her while her (e/c) orbs fluttered closed. (Y/n) buried her face as far into the warmth of Shadow's chest that she could to savour the feeling, the sound of his deepened voice relaxing her further.

"Me too..."

🖤