Chapter - 30

Third Person’s POV
Lalita was sitting in a sofa waiting for someone when a person entered into the house and directly went in front of her and slapped her…
Lalita was shocked getting the slap…
LALITA : you have slapped me??...why??( said in a disbelieving tone)
RAJVEER(Bare mamu) : How… how could you do this to my daughter??? How Lalita… How? (Shouting)
LALITA : what are you talking about? I didn’t do anything… and she is already death…
RAJVEER : yes…and you are the reason behind her death…
LALITA : what nonsense are you talking… I didn’t do anything…
RAJVEER : Really… then what’s this…
Said this he throw some papers in front of her…
LALITA : what is it??
RAJVEER : This is the  proof …
LALITA : what proof?? I really didn’t do anything…
RAJVEER :  You didn’t do anything??really ? You want me to believe this after seeing all these proof…..ok fine I believe you….then answer me….how did that truck driver who had involved in Ashish’s murder got the money from the same account for doing Tara's accident…..
LALITA : I really don’t know anything about this… and please don’t talk about this here… other family members will come back any moment…
PUJA Mami : oh ho don’t worry about that Mrs Lalita Khanna… we have already come back… you guys continue… we are waiting…
There were the whole family standing at the entrance of the living room…
Tears were continuously falling from Ayesha and Shalini's eyes….. Tanisha was also standing with a very upset face…
RAJVEER : Shalini… Ashu… ( wishpered their name )
AYESHA : why bare mamu?? Why? I had given you the place of my father in my life… and you are one of them who had snatched my father from me… WHY bare mamu WHY ???
Amaan supported Ayesha… Ayesha was trembling with anger… sadness….she knew this all but she still couldn’t believe this…
At this moment Tara also entered with a very sad face….Lalita was the first one to notice…
LALITA : TARA??
TARA : yes… I am not dead…
RAJVEER : Tara… my daughter…
TARA : please dad don’t take my name….I am ashamed to call you my dad… Ashu is also like a daughter to you… how could you do this to her… how???
Rajveer lowered his face… and didn’t answer anything…
SHALINI : Why bare bhaiya?? Why ? Why did you helped this woman (pointing at Lalita) to ruin your sister's life?
LALITA : because you are not his own sister…
Ayesha, Tara, Amaan and Akash were shocked hearing this… but not the others…
SHALINI : so what?? So what I am not his own sister….I love him as my own brother… I had never differentiate between Rajveer bhaiya and Randeep bhaiya… they both are always same for me….
LALITA : so what? So what you love him like your own brother… but of course he will choose his own sister’s happiness… and that exactly what he had done…
SHALINI : what do you mean?
LALITA : Exactly… what you have understood….I am his own sister…
TANISHA :  you are his sister?
LALITA :YES ….I am his real sister….. I am RAJNI CHAUHAN…
Everyone was shocked with this new information…..
To be continued….