🅒hapter 31- Bored

Seth's POV

Mosquitoes taste awfully and could choke you.... I'm just joking, I shouldn't have laughed like that.

“Master...... I'm bored, I wanna play a game’’ Kle said as he rolled in my bed, looking like he owns my bed.

“I don't know Kle, my brain is also bored that I can't think anything about fun stuff.” I said and went to the window.

Hmm.... Should I try spying? Like a professional gossiper? Or should I go to the living room and open the gift my father gave me?(A: I would spy and be a professional gossiper)

I sighed and made up my mind to open the door and go to the living room. Kle saw me went out of my room and he then followed me.

We went down stairs and went directly to the living room, and saw two little women looking so happy, opening the gifts. I watched them as they smiles and talk about s*it.

Hmm... Father have given it to them, it seems. The other maids where on the sides handing them the unwrap gifts that were stacked in near the fire place.

We didn't go down yet and still watch the two. But suddenly the head maid approach the mother and daughter.

This head maid have lived in the Rollins dukedom for a lot of time, she watch my father when he was a kid, until my father married my mommy.

She is a very strict and independent woman, but inside of that strict and stern face a soft hearted woman.

Kle and me watched as she approach the two and suddenly yelled at the maids and the mother and daughter.

Darlin and Dahlia paused and their eyes widened in shocked.

“What are you doing?!! Those gifts are not for you! Aiya! No! Why are you opening gifts that doesn't belong to you?!!” The head maid said.

“What?! This is clearly ours! And don't forget your just a maid and I'm a Duch—” Dahlia was cut off from her sentence when the head maid cut in.

“How many times we have told you that you are not the Duchess of this house,and how many times do I have to tell you that you are just a mistress and a homewrecker!”

When will this house have a nice and quiet time, like I don't blame the head maid, for shouting to Dahlia but Dahlia is just a so damned annoying.

Darlin on the other side, she was just quietly watch her mother, being insulted and was staring at the gifts.

I wonder who owns those gifts? It seems like there is a lot.

Suddenly Darlin grips on the box hard, making it crumbled and messy. I can see her face turned ugly and her eyes were filled with jealousy.

Looks like they got the wrong idea about the gifts being gifted to them. And I'm still bored.

“Kle let's go, it's boring” I said and went back to my room, but before that the head maid saw me and quickly called me.

She removed her stern and angry face and fully awaken her soft like granny nice personality.

She called me and then pulled me slowly smiling and let me sit on the couch.

“Oh... So uh, What I'm I doing again?” I said and smiled confused. Head maid said that the gifts were mine, given by my father.

Oh, so this is what my father meant when he said he'll bring me something. Well this is a lot and I'm still bored. Kle on the other side was giving me the other gifts and made me open them.

“Here you go, Young master.” said Kle. I sighed and took the box that was wrapped in cloth, I don't have nothing to do anyway and I'm still bored.