thirty five

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

4 years ago

"My baby's turning 12! My baby boy is turning 12!"Norie cheered out while carrying out a cake to the table.

"God you're so old, I see wrinkles already"Gojo said and poked his forehead but Megumi slapped his hand away.

"It's your favorite! Red velvet!"She said and placed the cake in front of him.

Megumi smiled as Gojo placed the candles on the cake while Norie grabbed her camera.

Gojo lit them up and cleared his throat with a smile.

"HAPPY-"he was cut off when Norie slapped him across the face causing him to spin and land on the floor.

"You're not singing it! You broke my windows last time!"She argued.

"Then who's going to sing?! We all know my voice is beautiful!"Gojo argued back.

"Mom you do it"Megumi says.

"No, lets just find a video online-Please?"

Norie stared at him and sighed.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you"she began as she filmed Megumi smiling down at the cake as Gojo had a party whistle in his mouth with a sulked expression.

"Happy birthday to my baby boy, happy birthday to you-I could've done it better"Gojo cut her off.

Norie dropped her face but then turned to Megumi and says "alright blow the candles out! Make a wish first though"

The boy sat there and then blew out the candles.

She cheered and Megumi took the candles off so they would have a slice but then Gojo slammed his face into the cake.

"Gojo!"Norie yelled.

Megumi looked up with frosting on his face, grabbing the cake and smacked it onto Gojos face making him fall back and he wrapped his hands around his neck and started to shake him.

"Guys! Stop! Stop it!"Norie says and ran to them.

"I love you"

She froze as she heard the voice of Megumi, it sounded much older though. She heard it above her causing her to look up at the ceiling in confusion.