If Hogwarts Taught Sex Ed

" Ok, So I have a video that I have to show you" Loki says.

" You always have a video except when it's those fun segments" Harry sighs.

" This video though is to educate you on something, I don't think Hogwarts has" Loki says.

" Really?" Hermione asked.

" Though it's a bit in Skit form, so their will be people pretending to be you" Loki tells them.

" Of course" Draco scoffs.

" That's the fun of it," Luna smiles.

" Of course," Loki smiles.

" Let's get into the video then" Ron says.

" Pace in your steps, you are all at the repulsive age of where you smell and I'd rather not be with you" Snape says.

" If you don't like our smells, then leave" Ginny says.

" I'd do it in a quick second, Trust me" Snape flicks his sleeves.

" Is He describing puberty?" Hermione asks.

" Most Likely" Neville replies.

" But since the other teachers at the school have yet to give you any good advice Here I am," Snape says.

" And. Move. A. way" Harry repeats in the same tone.

" I give pretty good advice" McGonagall straightens her robes.

"Those with the male anatomy might think of the grand idea to use the engorgement charm on yourself if you'd like to avoid a trip to the hospital wing. I'd advise against it" Snape says.

" I-" Harry says.

" wait Hold on is this talking about Sex Education" Hermione asks.

" It seems like it," George says.

" Well Then , I would rather say it is pathetic that men would use the engorgement charm on themselves.When Mine is already big enough" Draco smirks.

" Draco-" Narcissa scolds him.

" I will not watch this with the children," Lucius says.

" You have no choice," Loki smiles.

" I agree with Lucius," Snape says.

" But it's your class" Loki tilts her head.

" It is inappropriate but every child must know this," Dumbledore adds.

" This is going to be interesting," Pansy whispers.

" Why is he Looking at me?" Ron says.

" Ron shush" Hermione says.

" Maybe your pee pee is small," Fred laughs.

" It is not" Ron argues

" This will not be a discussion we will hold here" McGonagall instructed them.

" Exactly" Narcissa agrees.

" Don't agree with the hag" Bellatrix whispers.

"be warned that unprotected copulation between witches and wizards will result in sexually transmitted jinx says they are uncontrollable and extremely painful" Snape says.

"Who would have unprotected se-" Harry cuts himself off staring at Draco.

" Now, they would," Ron points.