Chapter 39

Chapter 39- Drugged Into Obedience

"Take deep breaths now," You calmly told Tokoyami, who was trembling and trying to follow your breathing tactics

"I'm sorry, I couldn't control Dark Shadow" He mumbled.

"You controlled him well, now we have to make it back with (Y/N) and Kacchan," Izuku said. He then spoke to the other three, trying to figure out a plan to protect you and Bakugo, ignoring you both.
"I don't need protection dammit!! I can handle things myself!!" He shouted at them.

"Better safe than sorry," You mumbled. Bakugo kept on shouting and complaining as you all stalked through the woods.
"(Y/N), the villain we faced earlier, he was crushing your wings, are they okay?" Izuku suddenly asked you.

"Yeah, they didn't fully break, they were cracked though. Nothing like a little saliva will do the trick," You smiled at him.
"A villain crushed your wings?" Todoroki mumbled, looking at them.

"Almost, I crushed him though," You reassured him, but then you sniffed the air.
"Blood... Uraraka's blood," You said, and ran through the woods, spotting Uraraka and Asui. You noticed that Uraraka was holding down a human girl, who was getting blood from her.

"Help her!" Asui shouted, and you sent a plasma blast the villain's way, but she jumped off into the woods.
"I smiled yer blood, are ye okay?" You asked the brown haired girl, all the while helping Asui down.

"Who was that?" Todoroki asked the two girls.
"A villain, a very crazy one, ribbit," Asui said.
"Not surprising at this point," You mumbled out, rubbing your arms. You healed Uraraka's wounds as Izuku spoke up.

"We need to protect Kacchan and (Y/N) until we make it back to camp, where Aizawa and Vlad are," Izuku told them.
"If you're protecting Bakugou, where is he?" Asui asked worriedly.

You were confused, until turning around to see Bakugo and Tokoyami gone.
'But... I would've heard them...' You thought, and you all looked around.
"Fascinating isn't it?" You guys looked up to see someone with a mask on a tree.

"My quirk caught them with your notice, however I don't have Fury. But don't worry, we'll show those two the other futures we can give them," The villain explained quickly jumping away.

"After him!" The group ran after the villain as he jumped through the branches.
"Stupid human," You growled, spreading your wings and blasted plasma, going invisible and flew to attack the villain.

You wrapped your tail around his waist tightly, catching him off guard.
"What the-!" You twisted your body and slammed him into the ground, and you pinned him down with your claws around his neck.

"One wrong move and I'll break yer neck. Understand me?" You gave out a low snarl, tightening your grip, making him choke.
"(Y/N)!" Izuku shouted, the whole group running towards you both.