PROCESS

Hello, my loves!

How are you all doing?

This chapter will focus on some details that you must know before proceeding towards the fun part, a.k.a. the books.

GUIDELINES:

* Books of following genres will be read. They include:

↠ Romance (Mature included)

↠ New Adult

↠ Teen fiction

↠ LGBTQ+

↠ Non Fiction

↠ Humor

↠ Mystery

↠ Thriller

↠ Horror

↠ Paranormal

↠Adventure

↠ Fantasy

↠ Historical Fiction

↠ Contemporary + Diverse Literature

↠ Fanfictions (Selective-DM me to confirm if your book is applicable)

↠ Short Stories

↠ Poetry

↠ Werewolf

↠ Mafia/Gang

↠ Science Fiction

*The book must be in English.

*It would be preferred if your book has at least 5 chapters excluding the author's note and other introductory segments. However, if there are fewer chapters, we(the reviewers) would go through them, anyway.

* Each book will be read by the reviewer as well as me( navisheree ). This is to make sure that a set quality of books that we recommend/promote, is maintained.

* Please give us a few days to get back to you to confirm your application for a review. Also, we shall get back to you regarding the acceptance/rejection of your book in MAXIMUM 4 WEEKS. In case your book gets rejected, we will give a review regarding the shortcomings and how they can be worked upon.

* In case the book was rejected before and you wish to reapply, add the tag- #TBCR. This will help us reassess your book more quickly. TBCR stands for "The Book Cafe Reapply".

HOW TO APPLY:

There will be one common form for all types of books in the next update.

Once you fill out the form, PM me ( )the name and username of the writer. Once I received your private message, the assessment will start.

If on assessment we deem your book as fit, you will be notified and then promoted.

If there is any question/point that have not been clarified, please comment on it.

The next few chapters will contain information about our team of reviewers.