Chapter 40

Chapter 40- What Happened After

"No... no no no no... please..."

"(Y/N)... I-I'm so sorry..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The training camp was supposed to prepare students for villain attacks. The irony is shameful,"
Nezu spoke, stressed about the entire camping incident. Teachers were around tables, discussing about the events.

"We knew the League of Villains would resurface, but we lacked fundamental understanding of their plan. They already started war," He sighed, rubbing his face.

"Even if we could have understood, could we had avoided this attack? Their moving pieces we didn't even know they processed," Midnight spoke up, looking at the principal.

"Besides, Allmight put an end to most organized crimes, we're all rusty," She explained.
"I guess deep down we thought we'd be riding the sweet life for good." Present Mic continued, raising his hand up.

All Might rubbed his temple, with a distressed look on his face.
"I will never forgive myself for my cowardly ignorance... while our students were fighting for their lives I have was a relaxing soak in the bath..." He muttered in shame.

"We shouldn't have had the sports festival right after the USJ attack, we wanted to show we were still strong. To have one of our students kidnapped is our biggest failure as teachers. They've taken them away and society's fate in us." Snipe says.

"I agree, every news outlet is condemning U.A high. If they was one of the main targets it's likely because of their first debuts in the news. What else could it be from what we've seen?" Nezu raised up newspapers.

"If they end up joining the side of the villains it could be the end of U.A as a school." Nezu said sadly, loosing a friend and ally. Present Mic, Midnight, and Allmight felt guilty that you were captured, thinking it was their fault.

Present Mic looks down at the table, with a serious look on his face.
"Since were on the topic of trust there has to be something said now, at this point we can't deny it, can we? There's a traitor..at this school," Midnight and All Might's eyes widen at his words, waiting for him to continue.

"Only the teachers and the Pussycats knew were the training camp would be." He stands up and throws his fists on the table.
"Don't you think that's a little suspicious? I guess a kid could have use their phone to message a villain but-" Midnight cuts him off.

"Stop this Mic!" Midnight sternly said.
"What's the problem?! We need to stop this traitor so no one else gets hurt!! This could've been what (Y/N) wanted!" Present Mic raised his arms.

Thud

They all flinched at the crack of the table, where Cloudjumper sat. He had tears in his eyes, gripping the edge of the table so tightly it was breaking apart. Ever since he got the news about you,