Chapter 42

Previously

"Oh, I didn't want to talk about anything. All I wanted to do was get the two of you alone so I can get rid of little miss perfect and get you all to myself Damipoo." Lila said with a triumphant and seductive tone. Marinette and Damian tensed as Slade dropped down with a katana in each hand and two henchmen with him.

"Hello brat and soon to be an apprentice." He said with a glee not caring about the tense atmosphere he had created.
________________________________________

Marinette pulled the scarf from her neck as Damian stepped in front of her. She glared at the henchmen before focusing on Lila. "Your getting involved with criminals now? Lila you're going to ruin whatever future you have left. Why do all of this for a boy and to ruin my life?" Marinette asked as she gripped the scarf tightly. Lila only smirked as she moved towards a door.

"Because it's fun. My father has never shown me any affection unless I can meet his level of skill. That sob story that you and Adrien heard was a lie. It was a ploy for you to let your guard down so I could destroy you for good. But it seemed like whatever I did wasn't enough. So finally having enough of your annoying presence that has been ruining everything for me I struck up a deal with my father. He'll take care of you so Damian will forever be in mine." Lila said as she stopped at the door with her evil grin. "Plus when your idiots that are your classmates realize the truth that will be dessert for me. Because by then yours and their lives will be ruined for good. While I will simply change my appearance, name, and attitude making it so I and Damipoo can live in paradise forever. But don't worry Marinette me and you have one more meeting before everything comes crashing down. And I'll make sure that you don't end up alone forever begging for money." Lila said before she cackled as she left. When the door closed they heard the lock click into place. Marinette and Damian looked at their opponents before whispering to each other.

"This isn't part of the plan Damian. Is there a way to contact your family?" Marinette asked as she got into a battle-ready stance.

"No not without provoking these idiots," Damian whispered as he got into a battle-ready stance as well. Marinette sighed as she glanced at Damian briefly.

"Well then let's show these idiots why they shouldn't mess with us," Marinette whispered with a tight smile. Smirking Damian nodded as he focused on Slade and Marinette focused on the two henchmen.

"Ready for a beating brat?" Slade asked as he pulled out two katanas. Damian only glared as he pulled out a katana in one hand and a dagger in the other.

"No how about you?" Damian replied keeping a cool head even though he wanted to tear Slade to pieces. Slade only chuckled cruelly before he lunged forward. A katana going for his dominant arm and the other for his legs. Damian blocked the katana going for his arm with his katana and jumped to avoid the one going for his feet. Damian then tried to swipe at Slade with his dagger but Slade jumped back before he charged Damian again.  Mean while Marinette was dealing with the two henchmen the best she could. Using her time as Ladybug and the scarf made of smart fabric Tim gave her made it so the henchmen was too busy with her to help Slade bat Damian. using the scarf like her magical yoyo she made the scarf wrap around one of the henchmen ankles and yanked it. Causing him to fell backwards and hit his head. This knocked him out causing Marinette to sigh as she wiped some sweat away from her forehead. 

"I am so glad I made my dress move able and that I know how to defend myself and the people I care about." Marinette mumbled to herself but it was soon followed by a groan as the henchmen still conscious pulled out a big dagger. It was so big it could almost count as a small sword. The henchmen upon hearing the groan smiled revealing different shades of yellow and some missing teeth. Marinette grimaced upon seeing the state of his teeth. Marinette looked around her to see what she could use to her advantage. Just then she heard the sound of clattering metal.