|| Chapter XXXIII ||

Word Count : 1223 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : Kamino Ward )
( (F/N) (L/N) POV )

"You're kidding."

"When have I ever joked about something this serious?" I asked. "We're going to break into Tartarus. Whether I do that alone or we do it together, it's up to you."

Shigaraki grumbled something under his breath.

"Why are we doing so much for this bastard's sister....." he muttered under his breath. I would have killed him if I hadn't been in an unnaturally good mood today.

"We're not going to let you attempt such a dangerous mission alone, (F/N)," Kurogiri said. "I think it would be wise to gather more people into our ranks, and then attempt a siege."

 "We don't have time for that," I said. "Besides, I don't want too many ass-wipes. I want a strong, dedicated and small team of elite villains. That's it. We've been doing it wrong this entire time anyways. There's no point of numbers if they're taken out like toothpicks."

"So you're going to focus on stronger but lesser numbers?"

"Precisely. And in a place as heavily guarded as Tartarus, I doubt numbers will get us anywhere."

Dabi seemed to agree with me, as he let out a satisfied hum. Crusty continued to sulk in the corner.

"But we don't have such elite villains with us," Kurogiri observed. "We might have to do some searching."

"I've already done a bit," I said. "They should be arriving here soon."

Just then, footsteps were heard outside the bar. The door opened slowly, revealing a male covered in a black and white body suit from head to toe. There wasn't anything else that I could describe, except that he was carrying a measuring tape around.

"Ohh, this place is so fancy~~" they said in a sing-song voice, as they looked around the place. "Welcome to the League!, I guess."

"Who the hell is this?" Crusty asked me in an annoyed voice. "Just what have you been doing, (F/N)?"

"(F/N) (L/N)!?" the villain named Twice looked at me seated behind the bar, drinking. "Oh my god, it really is the great (F/N) (L/N)! What an honor it is to meet you, sir!"

He scrambled up to me, and bowed as deep as he could. "My name is Jin Bubaigawara, aka Twice! My quirk allows me to make a copy of anything as long as I have enough measurements! I however, refuse to make copies of myself!"

"I didn't ask....."

"Oh, right! I'm so sorry!" Twice said, and he bowed again. "Please forgive me for my incompetence!"

"Calm down, bud," I said disgruntled. "You don't have to be so formal with me. You're Twice?"

"That's me! I'm your super big awesome fan!" Twice said, as he was fanboying over me. "I can't believe I actually got to meet the one and only (F/N) (L/N)!"

"We're going to be working together now, so you can drop the formalities," I grunted.

"Dude, you look like the War Hammer Titan," The Traitor said in awe. "Like, the one Eren gobbled?"