CHAPTER 45: Her Trust

Prithvi's pov

"I swear on my son, i have send my men to scare your wife but they didn't use any gun for that....the gun shot was done by someone else....believe me Prithvi....i swear on my son..."

I slapped Bajpeyi again. He cried out furiously.

"Please....Prithvi....believe me...."

"Believe and you??....asshole...your daughter was playing game and you are doing a drama infront of me....do you know what your daughter did....she was trying to damage my image publicly...."- i hissed by grabbing the fistfull of his hair.

"Sorry??? Daughter??? I have no daughter Prithvi..."

I left Bajpeyi's hair and looked at sam who also nodded his head.

"He has no daughter Prithvi"- sam said to me.

I left the room immediately. I pulled my hair out of frustration. It's feeling like everything is slipping from my grip and i was unable to do anything.

I felt sam's hand on my back.

"I think someone is trapping you Prithvi....i think someone is trying to take away sejal from you.....may be Prisha..."

I looked at Sam by frowning.

"I will kill that fucker Aniket...."- i groaned in irritation.

"Don't do anything stupid....already you are loosing deals after deals...."

"Fuck with the deals...i just want my sejal back....i don't care if i lost multiple deals....i just want to win her trust back...i cannot stand the hate in her eyes for me...."- I ran my fingers through my hair. My head was throbbing in pain.

Everything is fucked up right now. I have literally kidnapped my wife and locked her in the house of the beach.

I made this house within 15 days. When i first took her there, she was so happy. That day i started constructing the house near the beach. My workers worked harder day and night and i pressurised them to complete the house as soon as possible. My plan was to surprise her.

But now, she was probably crying by sitting in one corner of the house. The mere thought of her crying face shook my heart violently. I can't tolerate her sad face. But, i have no other options left apart from this. I want her safety at any cost.

"Did you find that ip address from where the link has been made?"- i asked sam.

"No....i tried but the person deleted every details...."

"How???? Is it really possible to delete everything???"- i yelled.

"Possible...the person is a software engineer i guess and not only that...he is another level hacker.....he is very much sharp...a very well trained mastermind"

"Are you praising that motherfucker???? I want every details before morning and also find that girl who claimed herself as Bajpeyi's daughter"- i went inside my car and drove away.

I'm really messed up right now. I moved towards the beach house.

I stopped my car and moved towards the house.