chapter 42

A/n pov:

Tae was now sitting in the dining room and was having his breakfast made by Jin. He should be getting his makeup now but Jin strictly told him that he won't allow him to get his makeup until he finishes his breakfast.
While jin was glaring at tae to finish his breakfast Jennie and Lisa were teasing Tae continuously while eating their breakfast.

Jennie: Jin Oppa call our boss right now~ He'll feed our baby.

Jennie teased and Lisa took a spoon from her plate and fed Jennie in a teasing manner. Tae was whining cutely the whole time.

Tae: Namjoonie Hyung!!!! Won't you ask them to stop teasing me?

Tae asked showing his puppy eyes to joonie who was peacefully eating his breakfast without breaking his chopsticks. When Joon was about to ask them two to stop teasing tae, Jin interrupted.

Jin: Your Namjoonie hyung is about to get a nice beating for breaking my new plate.

Jin spoke sending a dead glare to his husband whose eyes widened in horror. Shit, he found out!! He freaking found out!!! God, please save me this once. I'll try my best to control my destruction power. Joonie prayed to god to save his ass from beatings. Jennie and Lisa couldn't help but giggle at their clumsy Oppa. Even tae tried his best not to laugh at Joon.

Namjoon: Baby it was an accident.

Joon mumbled with a pout. the truth was that he tossed the plate from far into the sink and it shattered into pieces. Tae burst into laughter when he heard joonie's reason.

Namjoon: Tae!! You are supposed to defend me here!!

Joon whisper-yelled looking at tae who was clutching his stomach and laughing loudly. He saw the so-called accident his cousin caused. He saw how joonie threw the ceramic plate into the sink and how it shattered into pieces and the most precious thing was Joon's reaction after breaking the plate. It was priceless.

Tae: Hyung I'm sorry!! I can't help!
And I saw the accident.

Tae whispered and then again began to giggle making joonie lower his head in embarrassment. A small blush crept through his face feeling like he got caught in a big crime.

Namjoon: Don't tell Jinnie. I'll buy panda express and then get you loads of ice cream.

Namjoon whispered back with pleading eyes. And who was tae to deny the offer? That's a golden deal right there.

Tae: Oh My hyungie I'm up for the deal!! My lips are sealed.

Whispered back happily.

Jennie: You two what are you'll talking about!! Tell us too nah~ Jin Oppa see Namjoonie Oppa is blushing, ask him the reason!!

Jennie whined like a kid wanting to know what made Namjoon blush and what they were talking about.
Jin narrowed his eyes between the two, who were whispering things to each other.

Jin: You two if I find out anything fishy I'll ground you both.

Tae and joon immediately shook their heads saying there wasn't anything fishy and everything was completely fine. Grounding in the sense jin will take all their favourite things away from them both. For example Joon's black card, his secret tiny Little friends in his garden. And for tae giving him greens vegetables to eat, no more new Gucci for a week and no panda express.

Lisa: I don't trust these two kims seriously.

Lisa whispered to Jennie who gave a nod looking at the two who were acting all innocent in front of Jin.

Jennie: But tae won't be a Kim from today. He'll be a Jeon. Jeon Taehyung,
It's nice, right?

Jennie whispered back with a smile,
She lowkey shipped them two secretly and now her ship is sailing well. She can't wait to see their first kiss!!! Ahhh she is so excited!! And for real she never thought that their family would suddenly arrange their wedding. Nevertheless, she is very happy.
Poor Jennie she thinks that they are going to kiss for the first time. But if only she knew that it was not their first kiss but the 542016th kiss she will literally faint after fangirling.