scene 21

Yoongi POV

Yoongi POV

"Have some tea it's cold out here sweetie" My mom said handing me a warm glass of tea I held it with both hands.

"Thank you Eomma" I whispered I was currently sitting outside on my mother's back porch on an egg chair it was quite comfortable the weather is kinda chilly but I had a fluffy blanket on my lap.

My mother is way into gardening and outdoor design because her backyard is beautiful she has fairy lights and paper lanterns strung up outside and a perfect green grass with a garden and a fountain with little gnomes littered in the back of the fence was painted white.

"You have been out here for a while why don't you come in we can cook dinner together," she said I sipped the tea it was minty.

"I like it out here it's peaceful" I sighed

I have been at my mom's place for about a week now I arrived late at night tears in my eyes and buried my face in her chest she didn't say anything just held me and let me cry.

Since then I spent most of days out here breathing in the fresh air hearing the birds chirp and the trickle of the water from the fountain it calms my heart for the madness that happened.

"You know you can talk to me...I know you said the two of you just had a fight but it's been a while" she said sitting down next to me.

"I just needed a break from the city" I said

"What about work? and school your apartment you can't hide in mommy's house forever," she said I shrugged sipping my tears.

"I told my professors I'm switching to online and I quit my job and I'm not going back to that apartment ever again" I said

"Kitten what happened between you two I can't even imagine Jimin fighting with you he is so sweet he sends me flowers randomly and when I mentioned my roof he sent someone to fix it he has muffin baskets sent to my work," She asked

"He is not who he seems..."I whispered she started to rub my shoulder.

"What does that mean?" She asked I let out a huff playing with my necklace.

"We didn't really get into a fight...I-I just found out he lied to me are the whole relationship right from the beginning and now I don't know what was real and what was part of that lie" I said

A lot of thing are bothering me but I keep coming back to the lies that I truly didn't know who he was and now he is stranger who....  His job...he hurts people

My mother spoke up again and I looked over at her

"What was the lie?" She asked I sighed putting the cup down holding myself.

"Something horrible...it's really bad I don't see him the same anymore" I whispered

"Do you still love him?" She said I frowned hands on my necklace.