Chapter 161

The inexplicable sound in the middle of the night

    A stack of photos was placed on a white table.

    A hand with delicate skin gently twisted these photos, put them in front of them, and turned them over one by one.

    "Mrs. Jiang," a man stood beside the middle-aged lady, holding his breath, and said cautiously, "This was taken yesterday."

    Jiang Huizhen's lips twitched slightly, and she took all the photos as if she didn't care. G is on the side: "It's not the first time to find a man to play with, what does it matter? After a few years, I have to marry a woman anyway, as long as nothing happens to me, I'll just let him go. "

    But this time..." The man's eyes showed a hint of confusion, "This time it seems to be real."

    Jiang Huizhen's movement froze when she got up.

    She walked to the large floor-to-ceiling window and looked at the scenery outside. She picked up a cup of brewed flower tea and took a sip on her lips: "What do you mean?"

    "Young Master Lu, this time, take people home directly. We are living together. I moved home for a day yesterday and bought all kinds of household items. I looked at it as if I was serious."

    Jiang Huizhen turned around, her light eye makeup made her much younger than her peers, but the corners of her eyes were much younger than her peers. The faint eye lines still revealed the unhappiness in her heart: "Playing, I allow it. After all, there is no man who does not like to play, but if he has a crush on a man, it will not work."

    "Yes, you It makes sense."

    "Well," Jiang Huizhen sat down on the chair and patted some cream on her hands, looking a little careless, "Let Auntie come to cook the table tomorrow, tell Xiaoyang and let him come back. Let’s have a meal at home. I will explain it to him at that time. He is about the same age, so it’s time to choose his future wife.” The

    man nodded: “I understand.”

    Yu Baoyuan came back from outside. It was almost sunset.

    He parked his minivan in the garage, and took the dilapidated elevator in the community to go up.

    There are various advertisements in the elevator. Applying for a permit, obsessive-love drugs, illegal guns, English training... In a civilian community, the property management is not

    in place, and the management is relatively loose, so it is easy for people from outside to come in.

    Most of the people who live here are people who can only afford food and clothing. They can only rent a small house. The house can't hold the children's running steps, so they put the children outside to run around and make trouble. .

    The elevator door opened, and sure enough, it was a child playing a game again, shooting water guns everywhere, shouting and screaming.

    Yu Baoyuan hugged Gu Jiarui and shook his head, thinking that in order to give Ruirui a good environment in the future, he must find a better house as soon as possible.

    He silently remembered this in his heart, walked to the door of his house, and caught a glimpse of a bunch of messy paintings next to the house.

    Alas, Yu Baoyuan shook his head helplessly, these children, skin.