Chapter 162

Bad luck in the middle of the night

    There was no answer outside, as if everything suddenly stopped.

    An extremely dangerous premonition rose from Yu Baoyuan's heart.

    As he stepped on the soft carpet, his mind was thinking rapidly.

    As soon as his inspiration changed, he suddenly thought that when he entered the door today, he had seen traces of carvings on the wall outside the door!

    Yu Baoyuan's hands suddenly burst into cold sweat.

    Those traces turned out not to be all children's graffiti, there may be a sign among them, which is the mark of a thief!

    That's right, he has been abroad for so many days, no one is at home, and the anti-foreign measures in the community are not perfect, so he must be targeted by thieves!

    Yu Baoyuan silently picked up a baseball bat next to him and opened the door carefully.

    By the moonlight, there was a dark figure moving gently in the direction of the door. And in that person's hand, there is Yu Baoyuan's computer, a spare mobile phone, and...

    and taro!

    At this time, the whole cat of Taro was hanging upside down, and the man was holding its tail in his hand, and he didn't move, as if he had been given anesthesia. When passing the place where the moonlight shines, Yu Baoyuan only saw a reflection of its mouth, like a muzzle to prevent shouting.

    When he took Taro to the veterinary hospital, the pet doctor also said that although Taro is orange in color, the breed is very good. It would take a lot of money to buy such a cat in the market.

    This group of thieves must have stepped on it well in advance, and also prepared a complete set of cat-stealing tools such as muzzles and anesthetics, just waiting to do it!

    If something else was stolen, Yu Baoyuan would keep calm for his own safety, and then call the police quickly after the thief was gone. However, at this moment, it was his taro that was forcibly taken away by the thief!

    How could he allow Taro to be taken away like this!

    You can't just watch it like this!

    He gritted his teeth, squeezed his baseball bat tightly, and quietly took out a glass trophy from the cabinet next to him. Standing in the shadows, he aimed at the thief who was about to reach the doorknob, and with a flick of his wrist, the glass trophy flew past with a bang, hitting the back of the thief's neck with a bang.     The thief cried out in pain, then turned around quickly and stared at the darkness where Yu Baoyuan

    was hiding with extremely terrifying and gloomy eyes: "Come out!"

, he had a flash of inspiration, quickly took his mobile phone, opened an audio file, and then left the mobile phone in a distant place.

    After doing this, he looked up again.

    The thief had already grinned and stood not far in front of him.

    Those extremely sharp eyes stared at Yu Baoyuan like a ghost.

    Yu Baoyuan remained calm in his heart, and his tone was still calm: "If you put the things back in their original places, I will not pursue them or call the police, I promise!"