Chapter 162.5

Bad luck in the middle of the night

    The thief was as unresponsive as wood, and walked towards Yu Baoyuan step by step.

    Seeing him walking towards him step by step, Yu Baoyuan's heart beat extremely fast, however, when the thief came to Yu Baoyuan's attack range, he quickly swung his baseball bat and smashed it forward fiercely.

    The thief didn't expect this man to move so quickly, and he took the initiative to greet him. He was shocked at the moment, and he took out a steel swinging stick and slammed it.

    '' Shi Ping, one by one, the

    baseball bat and the swinging stick hit each other fiercely, making a dull sound.

    Just as the two were fighting, a piercing siren sounded suddenly!

    The thief shuddered all of a sudden, and like a conditioned reflex, he dropped everything in his hand, and subconsciously pulled his legs and ran outside.

    Yu Baoyuan finally breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he had left the taro and the computer behind, and fled outside in a hurry. He took out the cell phone that had been thrown under the quilt, which was still blaring a shrill siren.

    He turned on all the lights in the room, checked it again, put the taro on the small sofa, and walked outside slowly, his heart tensed.

    The door was open, and the lock showed signs of being picked up. He walked outside the door and stood at the corner of the stairs to confirm it.

    It must have scare people away.

    He let out a long sigh of relief, lifted his leg and walked upstairs, and there was a burst of pain in his leg.

    It should be when he was fighting a thief, he was accidentally hit, and it may have turned black, he thought.

    He tried his best to go upstairs, but a sharp pain came from his leg, his foot slipped, his balance lost control, and he suddenly rolled down the stairs!

    Severe pain spread over his body.

    Yu Baoyuan sucked in a breath of cold air, reached out and touched it, blood dripping.

    At one o'clock in the morning, there was no one in the aisle, so no one could find Yu Baoyuan, who was lying on the ground immobile and bleeding. He was in a daze, but his hands were still working hard, trying to get up from the ground and call himself for help.

    At this moment, a steady sound of leather shoes stepping on the ground rang out in the quiet corridor.

    Yu Baoyuan's mind was dizzy, and he heard a panicked male voice ringing in his ears.

    "Baoyuan丨What's wrong with you, Baoyuan?"

    Yu Baoyuan was speechless, gasping in pain.

    "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, I'm here! I'll take you to the hospital right now... Don't be afraid..."