chapter 15 🌶️

No one pov

Ignore mistakes please 💜

No one pov,

It was already 7.00 when Jungkook woke up and they had to got to the university till 8.00 now he was wide awake and was trying to wake up the human bear . 

"Taehyung wake up!!!!!"

"TaeTae"

" KIM TAEHYUNG!!!"

"TAE?!?!??"

"Mmmmmmmmm" Taehyung woke up with a big whine. But was still sleeping.

"Come one hun will be late!!" he pulled the covers off the sleeping baby bear and he whined again and woke up finally.

"Meanie!!" He utters but smiles because now everything was like before and he was glad about it.

"Yah! Now go and Freshen up I'll cook breakfast" he said Taehyung nodded.

After a while Jungkook's breakfast was ready Taehyung walked in and immediately ran to dig in the food as he was hungry.

Jungkook was eating too but the he took he phone and saw notifications from Jin.

WWH ❤️❤️

We didn't wanted to thirdwheel
So we came back. And please sot your shit out although I don't want Taehyung to forgive you easily

Seen

Kukkkiieee 💕

I am sorry hyung I disappointed you
And your anger is right
I will.. I will take care of kookie so
Don't worry

WWH 🐭

Hopefully

Seen

To say he was not sad on Jin's text would be and underestimate it did make Jungkook sad but nevermind he deserves it. he knows but one thing that's hurting him is no one is understanding his side.

But its okay.

Taehyung seem to be noticing that as he looked at the sadden face of the bunny boy.

"Hey! What happened hm?" His voice was soft and calm.

"It's nothing" Jungkook lies .

"Don't lie to me cutie" he said and Jung kook  knew that there was no use of hiding now. So he showed him Taehyung the texts. The black head read them and sighed.

"Don't be sad on this he... Is protective over me so it happened... And don't forget he loves you too he's just---- upset" he explained and looked at Jungkook.

"I ain't saying he did anything wrong tae ... He is right and I am just sad how did I even get manipulate by her words" Jungkook was disappointed in himself

"It's okay... I mean it really doesn't matter dispite me getting a bit hurt... It's a good that nothing more serious than this happened...."

"I'm sorry for that tae I never meant too.. but it happened I'm sorry.." Taehyung just smiled the bunny boy got the message he needs to try hard.

••____________________••

Taehyung seem to be worried about something . He revealed thier relationship but then now everyone were giving him damn looks.

Some were of disguise. But yeah there were some of happiness and fond.

The disgusting looks were of Jungkook's admirers which were like literally the whole collage. And to say Taehyung was not salty about it would be wrong. But he can't do anything.