Chapter 3

I threw up a lot, so much that Oswald or 'jackal' had to take me to the nurse. We entered the medical room and was greeted by the sight of the nurse rubbing some sort of cream on a guys ass. She was frowing while muttering something.

"Eight years at harvard so I can smear cream on a guys ass because he pooped in the bushes behind the school" that's rough but at least she gets paid for it, who is she to complain? I suck Mrs. hoella's crusty toes for my grades for free ugh.

She raised her eyebrow at me then turned to Oswald or- you know what, fuck jackal, I accept that god awful name Oswald, "Just so you know, we don't do plastic surgery here if that's why you brought that ugly piece of bald shit with you", I rolled my eyes, what a weak insult.

Oswald apparently didn't find it funny, "Not funny I didn't laugh. Your joke is so bad I would have preferred the joke went over my head and you gave up re-telling me the joke. To be honest this is a horrid attempt at trying to get a laugh out of me. Not a chuckle, not a hehe, not even a subtle burst of air out of my esophagus. Science says before you laugh your brain preps your face muscles but I didn't even feel the slightest twitch. 0/10 this joke is so bad I cannot believe anyone legally allowed you to be creat it at all. The amount of brain power you must have put into this joke has the potential to power every house on Earth. Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book".

I was surprised then I went to stand near the nurse and clapped near her bitchy face,"Congratulations, you're the lucky winner who get to catch these hands". I went to punch her abnormaly large nose but Oswald stopped me. "Calm down cupcake, She threw up a lot so give us some medicine to fix that or something I don't know and-", He looked at my ass, "Some diarrhea relief pills too please".

The nurse smacked her lips then went to grab our stuff and threw it at us. We quickly ran out before she could say anything else. I looked at Oswald and nodded in appreciation, he was doing a lot for me considering how I treated him earlier. God why am I being nice, am I finally getting boring? Whatever.

I stole a loud speaker from the drama club supplies while they were busy convincing some guy to act like a burger for their rehearsal for Romeo and Juliet. I stood in the center of the hallway with Oswald and my puke still on the floor. homeless poor-core vibes uwu.

"Boobs, Vagina, Dick! Now that I have your attention, I would like to spill some tea on few of our students and the first one is Jamal", Jamal widened his eyes and held a protective hand in front of his little stick. That's right bitch, you and your little stick are canceled officially, periodt.

"Jamal who acts like he's the big dick guy actually has a very small little tiny ennie mennie minnie moe stick and he's in a romantic relationship with it". Yes I made up that last part but how dare he laugh at me at my most vulnerable moment ugh.

The whole school started laughing, Now that's what I'm talking about you fugly whores. "Next is Kai!". Kai looked like he was having constipation. Hmm maybe I shouldn't reveal his sexuality like that but I should give him a warning for his homophobic attitude. "Kai you crusty ass chicken boob, you better stop being homophobic or I'll-", I gave him the look. He quickly nodded and ran away. That's right bitch, run.

"Now next is GALELIO!". Galelio stopped his twerking and stared at me, "Galelio teaches his boss's kids how to twerk BAHAHAHAAHA HOW FUNNY IS THAT" I wheezed like a raccoon on drugs. Everybody started laughing and Galelio ran away twerking.

A guy named keeywee smirked, "Damn guuuurl, you got secrets stuffed up in ya like a damn turkey". I mean he has a point and that too from just a single visit in the locker room wow.

"See, this is what happens when you get on my bad side! Such a tragedy, my parents didn't name me Victoria since I'm clearly made for Victories". I tapped my bald head then left the school.

I went home and saw my mom going out, "Cupcake I'm going for grocery shopping, tell your dad to die in a ditch when wakes up". I agree mom, my dad is a dead weight tbh. All he does is get high on his mango juul then sleep all day long with this ass up in the air.

I went in my room, did my skincare routine which involved me aggressively rubbing the soap on my face. I stared at myself in the mirror, damn will this ugliness be the reason for world war 3? whatever.

I exited the bathroom and tried to jump over the pile of cloths on the floor of my room but ended up tripping and smacking my face in the bed. God I wish I was batman, he would've made that jump.

I sat on my bed and my nokia pinged, omg who the fuck is messaging my sorry ass now. It was an unknown number.

MESSAGE
unknown number

hello my dear Annabelle -
this is hunter ☹️ -
I'm sorry for what I did -
can we meet up? -
meet me behind the public -
toilet near the school 😍

Finally, I will have my answers on why he did what he did.

HMM A SHORT CHAPTER FOR TODAY ANYWAYS HOW WAS IT?
hope y'all enjoyed, peace out 😋