AFTERMATH

On one side where royals of Suryaprast was indulge in happiness because of arrival of new yuvrani the atmosphere in Indraprastha royal palace was gloomy. Return of both Arjun and Shrutkarma were not went unnoticed by anyone there especially when they saw Arjun was without gandiv which is as dear to him as his life. Everyone knew he could be without anything or anyone but his bow. But now he was there without it and the scary expression he had which has hate, anger, shame, scorn, agony etc in it. Not only him but eldest of next generation of Pandavas the son of Arjun and Draupadi, the Yuvraj of Indraprastha Shrutkarma was there too with similar expression. The matter went out of hand when Arjun stormed into his and shubhadra's chamber and started yelling at her or blaming her. He didn't even care that she was pregnant and if it wasn't for intervention of other females he might have pushed her disregarding the dire consequences of his actions. He then locked himself in his chamber. Everyone else was very tense from the slight conversation between Arjun and Subhadra. They knew everything was related to swayamvar of Dwarka but to know the exact truth they went to Shrutkarma to ask exactly what had happened there.

Shrutkarma who wanted to save his face and of Arjun narrated his crooked and one sided story to portray himself as victim while Rudra as vile, inhumane creatures. He told everyone how before the swayamvar itself he confessed his love to Charumati and they were going to get married but that wretched son of Suta came in between and sneaked attacked him and bind him in nagpaas then his father intervened to protect them and that there began the duel between his father and Rudra in which his father who has to protect him and Charumati fought defensively but even then gaining upper hand but that coward son of Suryaprast king used trickery and used black magic and gandiv fell out of hands of his father. He told everyone that his father is angry because no one came to help them and even after the trickery of Yuvraj of Suryaprast, mahabali Balram punished them and threw them out of Dwarka with punishment of their permanent ban from ever entering the Kingdom just to appease Rudraditya. He also told how his father even lost his gandiva in Dwarka too which is more dear to him than his life itself. His story was filled with lies and deceit not to mention how many plot holes and weak reason were there in it but the angered Pandavas and everyone else there didn't pay attention to it instead all they care for was insult Arjun has to face and how it was insult to samrat Yudhishthir as well. If it was any other kingdoms they themselves would have marched towards it along with their army but it was Dwarka, so it was impossible because despite their boast of unbeatable warrior they knew Yadavas in leadership of Dwarkadish Krishna and Mahabali Balram was not a kingdom they could ever win and their treaty is also different similar to Suryaprast so they don't have right to interfere with Dwarka. In Fact among all the treaties Dwarka was one which had the most freedom and ironclad with almost no loopholes. After all everyone in the entire Aaryavrat knows about political genius Dwarkadhish and Pandavas too agreed because of their relationship. They were helpless there and though no matter how much they want but didn't dare to voice about thoughts of attacking Suryaprast, they know it was superior kingdom in every way. Even with gandiv equipped Arjun they didn't dare to think about attacking it so now attacking it was like ants trying to push elephant. Despite listening to gibberish of Shrutkarma one thing they understood that Rudra was on par with Gandivdhari Arjun and even defeated him, this was just yuvraj of Suryaprast that just came out of gurukul not to mention his parents. Both Karna and Avantika were names which stilled fear and respect with mention of it. All everyone could do is grit their teeth and take holks vow revenge against Everyone. Like Arjun they all vented their frustration on pregnant Subhadra by berating her and going as far as calling Krishna and Balram as bootlicker of low born Karna.

Subhadra who couldn't take insults of her brother too lashed upon them. She questioned the valour of rest Pandavas and challenged them to speak this to her brothers or Suryaprast king which she knew Pandavas didn't have guts to. The argument flared and in the end even Arjun came out and berated Subhadra for talking back to his brothers. Arjun deliberately hid that he forgot all his knowledge so that his dignity remained intact. In the end a crying and wailing Subhadra left Indraprastha severing all bonds there with everyone. 

Defeat of great Gandivdhari spread in entire Aaryavrat like fire. Everyone was amazed by strength of Rudra but unlike Indraprastha true talw of what happened in dwarka was spread and soon the news came to Indraprastha too but like always the royals scoffed it saying it propaganda of Suryaprast and Dwarka to defame them. They forgot that Arjun was infamous for abduction so it isn't far-fetched that his son would be like him. Pandavas took strict measures to enforce what they say was true in Indraprastha causing greater dissatisfaction among its citizens than what already was. Some citizens of Indraprastha felt like fools leaving Hastinapur for Devputra, they got to know life of Hastinapur citizens unser Duryodhana the bad omen and it was much better than them. It has already resulted in expodas of few of them to return Hastinapur and now a days more and more people were thinking of it.