Chapter 41

Chapter 41- Planning Savior

"So let me get this straight, you're going to get Yaoyorozu to make you another tracker, track a villain, and try to save (Y/N) by yourselves?" Ashido asked looking at them

"So let me get this straight, you're going to get Yaoyorozu to make you another tracker, track a villain, and try to save (Y/N) by yourselves?" Ashido asked looking at them. Bakugo watched on, gripping his arms in frustration at this situation.

'Dammit... lizard Bastard...' He thought as Todoroki spoke again.
"Yes, the villains planned to kill some of us, but kept (Y/N) alive. What we don't know, is how long they'll let them live," He nodded.

"Have you two lost your minds?!" Iida shouted, surprising most people.
"Calm down, I know how stress Kirishima is, and how Midoriya feels by not saving (Y/N). I feel guilty too," Shoji said.
"But we shouldn't let our emotions get the best of us," He added in.

"We should give this to All Might, Aizawa only granted us permission at the Training Camp," Aoyama timidly said.
"I agree with Aoyama, though I was the reason she's gone, so I don't have a say in this," Tokoyami said looking down.

"Come one you guys!" Kirishima started to say until Asui interrupted.
"Look, we're all upset that (Y/N) was taken away from us, but if we go out and try and fight villains, knowing we're breaking the law, you're acting like villains not heroes," She explained sadly.

There was silence in the room, everyone looking down, that was until Bakugou tsked and pushed himself off the wall.
"But isn't that what Lizard Bastard would've done?" He told the class.

"They wouldn't care about breaking law, they already did a lot of bad shit on the news, even though it was wrong in the public eye. If any of you extras got captured, they wouldn't think twice of breaking the law again and save your asses," He raised an eyebrow, and soon heard the door opening.

"Pardon me, but I need to talk to Midoriya," A doctor said. The class left, but Kirishima stayed behind. He whispered something to Izuku.

"We already talked to Yaoyorozu, if you want to come, meet us tonight,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruffyrunner stared into a distance, a blanket around his body as Dart and Pouncer slept by both of his sides.
'The moment we got here... (Y/N) got captured by humans, we have no one else, and we can't even speak to them,' He gripped tighter on his cup that he was holding.

'I knew they were going to get hurt! That's what happened when they left us!...' He then laid his head back against some pillows.
'But I can't help but think... it was our fault. Maybe they would have been safe if we hadn't showed up... I don't know...' He covered his other two siblings with the blanket.

'(Y/N), please be safe,'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I can't see anything... what's going on?'