☆2-15-14-14-9-5☆

A/N: Chapter 19 will be published tomorrow >:)

"Like seriously, he's so oblivious to Marinette's advances and he still considers her as a friend! I lowkey think Adrien is denying his feelings."

You are yet again torturing Afton with your nonsense. He couldn't quite follow your rant about this 'Miraculous Ladybug' and the 'love hexagon'.

"Being burned alive is better than listening to this..." he grumbled.

You were still rambling on about the show when you saw something on the table. 

You picked it up and realized it was a memory chip.

"Hey Peepaw, whose memory chip is this?"

"Huh? Oh, it's garbage."

This piqued your interest so you asked if you could keep it.

"I don't care what you do with it. It's useless to me." he made a shooing motion with his hand and you kept it in your pocket for later.

When you got home, you inspected the chip and it appeared to be in excellent condition.

You noticed there was some kind of code written on it.

'2-15-14-14-9-5'

You used the A1Z26 cipher to try and figure out if it meant anything.

"..."

"Bonnie? Hmm, what if I..."

.

.

.

.

.

[𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓 𝐈 𝐍 𝐆  𝐔 𝐏 . . .]

𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬. . . 𝐔𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠... 𝟏𝟎𝟎% 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐬. . . 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝

𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝟎𝟏... 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 - 𝟗𝟎%

𝟔𝟖𝟐 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞

[𝐒 𝐘 𝐒 𝐓 𝐄 𝐌   𝐁 𝐎 𝐎 𝐓 𝐔 𝐏:  𝐒 𝐔 𝐂 𝐂 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒]

You stared at the confused purple rabbit that appeared on your screen.

"Aw, that name was misleading. I thought you were gonna be a girl and this was a memory chip for a dating sim." you sighed.

The bunny looked at you in disbelief and tried looking around.

"Who are you? Where am I?" the bunny asked with a hint of panic in his voice.

"You're in my Nintendo switch."

Normally, a memory chip that big wouldn't be able to fit in such a small port but with you being a technician, you were able to install it but it took hours to make those changes.

You entered animal crossing and the bunny mascot's appearance was altered to fit the looks of the other characters in the game.  

"What the-" 

"Now tell me," you started moving your character around to make sure the altercations you made in the console did nothing to damage your data, "Is Bonnie really your name or?"

"Y-Yes it is... how do you know that?"

"It was in your memory chip, my dude." you made your character go to the river and Bonnie followed your avatar.

"Is there any way I could get a body?"

"What are you talking about, man? You look so cute like this!" you cooed.

"Please... I'm not sure what happened to me... I was just walking through Monty's Golf when I was suddenly knocked out. I just want to see my friends aga-"

"Hey, not to be rude or anything while you're telling me your backstory but can you shut up? I need to concentrate."

Your character caught a dace making you groan in annoyance.

"Fucking-" you were tempted to throw the console across the room but you decided against it thinking that there was a high chance it could ruin the modifications you made on the device.

"But in all seriousness, it will take a while to get you a body since I still need to find you an endoskeleton, get you some casings, run tests, and my short attention span will make it harder for both of us."

Bonnie considered what you just told him and sighed.

"I understand..."

"Don't look so glum! C'mon, you can help decorate my character's home!"
.

.

.

A/N: Updated April 20, 2022