[1]File Loaded

[Your Point Of View]

♡Back

You are infront of the star and the three guys from before are on the left . . .

Saying the same thing they once said but boy . . . Oh boy . . . I know what is gonna happen next!

I'll need to do this quick before her arrival . . . This time I'm not gonna miss my oppurtunity to kill .

[<=|- FIGHT]

I knocked the guy in the middle out poke the other guy's eyes

I take the bladed daggers from the middle guy and kill the little mugger first before the other two while doing so a girl saw this now trying to run from this Satella girl but she stopped when she see me killing these three muggers .

Is this kid braindead?

"What? What are you standing there for? Are you are just gonna sit there and watch the killing happen?"

*you look at the thief girl with disgust as the girl scared she runs pass you .

The two muggers:NO PLEASE SAVE US

Slim mugger:SOMEBODY PLEA- !!!

I stabbed the slim guy in the neck as blood pours down from his wound and his mouth

I pull the dagger out to stab the last mugger and finally . . .

*You won ! Your EXP increases !
Your LV increases !

Y/N LV 3

I after this I saved my first LV progression . Though this is a good start .

[9:07]

[Y/N]

[LV 3]

I check their pockets it's nothing else besides their weapons guess I'll keep the other dagger .

Now I gotta get out before she runs into me standing over the corpses

I leave the scene to wander off somewhere else as I sheathe the weapons with me .

I look around . . . I look at what I'm wearing . . . and there is some blood on my clothes

Dammit . . . Those are my favorite

I am aware that I will look weird to the people because of what I wear,
These are just clothing. why would they think it's weird to dress like that ?

But that is not the issue . . . The blood on me . . . If someone bats an eye on me they'll grow suspicous of me

*You immediately head back to the scene

*The moment you arrived back the bodies are still here .

I'll use this little guy's cloak . May not fit to cover my whole body but better than nothing .

*You wear the little mugger's cloak over you

And I am outta here !

*bumped into someone . . .

SHIT!

Who I bumped into is a red haired guy

his outfits looks like one of those fantasy characters that are written to encounter the Isekai protagonist. Not only that he has a weapon at his side , though . . . I can always come back before this point in time and change my mistake , but I am curious . . .

I can explore many possibilities as I want . . . So I'll go on a neutral route. With the little bit of genocide for better survivability not on everything all around though, not yet.